Club Badge (merged)

-B7HJBgGO6diQHAJYN198UlEvEd2qeWisU6ovZZIAxCeNgYSB52ZxgKbPujH7AqPlQLrx2C0VyALON7LVZlQL1JCPafw_JrKTRafx2s66WmAGzo=s0-d-e1-ft

Over the years, one of the few constants at Manchester City has been the debate over which symbols best represent the Club.

Excluding the City of Manchester's Coat of Arms, City have had three key badges, and opinions about them have been expressed on a variety of platforms - at Supporters' Clubs, fan forums, on blogs and on the terraces.

The debate has flared at various points in our history. Recently we have seen the debate once again intensify.

Over the years, many fans have come up with their own designs of how they think a new badge will look. There has been continuous debate about the importance of the many elements of our various symbols and how they best combine.

The Club has therefore decided to consult with supporters to identify which symbols they feel are most authentic to and reflective of the Club as well as the City of Manchester itself. The consultation is open to Cityzens only and as a Cityzen member, we wanted you to know before the official announcementtomorrow.

You'll be able to share your views from Saturday 17th October, via the physical consultation space at the Etihad Stadium or online through a link that will be shared with you via email on Saturday morning.

I am sure you graphic design lot coupled with our esteemed ownership will come up with something great . . . but whatever it is, please, please, PLEASE eliminate any element that will give Nike a cost-related excuse to put a FUCKING SHIELD around it.

For me it the middle badge, used before the eagle crest. But my personal favourite is the roundal mock badge city used on the web site when the Mcfc/nycfc web feature was posted a while ago. It was like the last used badge but with better colouring and more dynamic looking..... For me the eagle has never done it... Just don't get it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.