Club Badge (merged)

That's just the basic version.We can always get in a few more on the kit, we'll have a few on the raised shield, maybe some more on the shoulders or worked into the fabric design.

Slowly winning me round. I want something like this in the long run.

big-face-eagle-t-shirt-select-size-adult-4x-large-[2]-28891-p.jpg

I wouldn't be adverse to something along the lines of these badges

JUST as an exercise so you guys can have something to help you picture it - this is what an interlaced letter design might look like. I stress that this is all but plagiarism of the inter badge so any design like this would have to have the letters in different font/size/location etc.

Interstyle%20Badge.jpg

JUST as an exercise so you guys can have something to help you picture it - this is what an interlaced letter design might look like. I stress that this is all but plagiarism of the inter badge so any design like this would have to have the letters in different font/size/location etc.

Interstyle%20Badge.jpg

Well played on the effort but fuck that for a game of soldiers. Looks like the badge is wearing a hat

Interstyle%20Badge.jpg

That's a decent effort!

Not sure about the ship on the top though..looks out of place but it's rather strange that throughout this badge thread it's never even been a consideration

Last edited:
no...i'll stick with City in the community r kid, going to college was'nt on the cards for a young brainbox in beswick before the eagle arrived...ya get me?

If you want to ignore our history for your own means then fine!!!! But Alex Williams would have a beef with you if you told him all the years city did football in the community counts for nothing before it was rebranded - as that is all it was, a rebrand.

As i said in my first post - formed in 1986, under the old badge.
https://www.mcfc.co.uk/the-club/city-in-the-community

If what you mean is we had MORE MONEY for it since the takeover so that is why you want the eagle, then admit to that, but don't pretend it's cos city in the community was formed under the new badge, cos you have a short memory if you think 1986 was 1997 ;)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.