Club Badge (merged)

Eagle in!!
DSCN2762.JPG

great pint

I know it's a badge forum thanks for reminding me.
You and one or two others are making it dull as fuck with your constant haranguing of people who don't happen to agree with you

Think I'm with you on this one. Pell must have been attacked by an eagle as a child ;-)

Having tried it out; it doesn't really look that great :/ having 2 Cs in there leaves a big gap on the right hand side and a lot of clutter in the middle.

I don't think the club would go that route. I believe they used the interlaced letters to include a bit of the Yankees styling in the NYC badge. The Americans do like using interlaced lettering - especially their college football teams. Spanish teams seam to use it too. I may have another crack at it for you later, but it doesn't look great IMHO
Fair dos mate.

How about large MC and a smaller FC in the space on the right...? Or use 1894?

Here's the badges mentioned btw...

real-madrid-logo_3119467a.jpg

inter_milan_logo.jpg

Inter-v-NYC-FC-small.png

Maybe could get the "rivers" behind like RM's. Could even stick the ship on top?

What about something like this?

Znak_Slovanu_Liberec.jpg

Change the writing to Manchester on top, City FC on the bottom, make the lines diagonal, change the top to a silhouette of a ship on the water.

As much as i love the red rose badge (grew up with it) i don't think we can go back to it. so the 3 rivers is the way to go i think, maybe have them like this pin badge
2zp1lkx.jpg

Or just have the boat like the supporters club badge
fasyvs.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.