Club Badge (merged)

Badges.jpg

This is what people seem to want, I've said goodbye to my subtle eagle :'(

Thoughts?

These should be considered IMO

Danamy has asked me to set up a poll with, say, the five best designs and to let people vote on those. Not got time to trawl the thread to find the most popular ones so far, so if someone is willing to draw up a short list for me (with images) I'll set it up.

I've been following the thread really closely over the last 3 or 4 years, I'd say the following 5 have been the most popular designs.

@Ric I know it might not be easy to do, but if you could set up the vote whereby people can rate the designs in order of preference 1-5, I think you'll get a far more accurate view of fans true opinion. The vast majority of people who like the roundel will gladly take any round design if it means getting rid of the eagle. Some prefer the rose, some the rivers, but the overwhelming majority would take the alternative if it means changing the current badge.

If it was just a vote for 1 badge which is your favourite, you're going to see a pretty even split between the roundel's, with probably none getting a majority on it's own. But if there was only one roundel choice and one eagle choice, I'm sure the roundel would win by a huge majority, whether 3 river shield or rose.

a.
PwwxJAg.jpg

b.
FopScCr.png

c.
UrWeeOk.png

d.
fcxgLrx.jpg

e.
F9mgRuy.jpg

*If any of the artists, @GeekinGav or @1.618034 have better quality copies of the images, please do upload them for Ric. These are the highest resolution ones I can find.

I've been following the thread really closely over the last 3 or 4 years, I'd say the following 5 have been the most popular designs.

@Ric I know it might not be easy to do, but if you could set up the vote whereby people can rate the designs in order of preference 1-5, I think you'll get a far more accurate view of fans true opinion. The vast majority of people who like the roundel will gladly take any round design if it means getting rid of the eagle. Some prefer the rose, some the rivers, but the overwhelming majority would take the alternative if it means changing the current badge.

If it was just a vote for 1 badge which is your favourite, you're going to see a pretty even split between the roundel's, with probably none getting a majority on it's own. But if there was only one roundel choice and one eagle choice, I'm sure the roundel would win by a huge majority, whether 3 river shield or rose.

a.
PwwxJAg.jpg

b.
FopScCr.png

c.
UrWeeOk.png

d.
fcxgLrx.jpg

e.
F9mgRuy.jpg

*If any of the artists, @GeekinGav or @1.618034 have better quality copies of the images, please do upload them for Ric. These are the highest resolution ones I can find.

@Ric @Shaelumstash ... dont include mine in this poll please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.