Club Badge (merged)

I would finally get a City crest tattoo if that became our new badge. No joke

I agree with you it's absolutely stunning. The beauty of it is the simplicity, which is the hall mark of a lot of great design.

Don't try and over egg it, don't try and cram loads in, just keep it clean, simple, iconic.

The only possible addition could be something on the sides at 9 and 3 o'clock. It would have to be something subtle and small to improve the design though.

Badges.jpg

This is what people seem to want, I've said goodbye to my subtle eagle :'(

Thoughts?
This is it. This is the City badge.

The small question this raises though - is the straight line underneath the water waves necessary?

This is it. This is the City badge.

The small question this raises though - is the straight line underneath the water waves necessary?

It's definitely needed mate to top off the 3 river shield, same as on the CoA. A wiggly topped shield wouldn't look right.

@Ric @Danamy GeekInGav has said he doesn't want his designs used in a poll. It's unfortunate as his were really popular designs, but I guess we have to respect his wishes.

The design below is similar to Gav's core design but simplified, and is the most popular in the thread. It's impossible to have a vote on everyone's particular first choice as you'd end up with 20 different designs.

But this reflects the most popular elements on the MEN poll - round, traditional shield, boat and 3 rivers were the 4 most popular elements that could be voted on.

Could we have a simple poll -

Which badge would you prefer Manchester City to wear from 2016 onwards, a or b.

a.
UrWeeOk.png

b.
fcxgLrx.jpg

@Ric @Danamy GeekInGav has said he doesn't want his designs used in a poll. It's unfortunate as his were really popular designs, but I guess we have to respect his wishes.

The design below is similar to Gav's core design but simplified, and is the most popular in the thread. It's impossible to have a vote on everyone's particular first choice as you'd end up with 20 different designs.

But this reflects the most popular elements on the MEN poll - round, traditional shield, boat and 3 rivers were the 4 most popular elements that could be voted on.

Could we have a simple poll -

Which badge would you prefer Manchester City to wear from 2016 onwards, a or b.

a.
UrWeeOk.png

b.
fcxgLrx.jpg

A

The club hasn't made any promises on a change or even if a change of badge may happen. It's a consultation with the fans

However, if it's any sort of club announcement regarding the survey and preferred options following the consultation, I would imagine it will be at least February before we hear anything official

I'd have thought they would need a decision fairly quickly so new kits and merchandise for next season could be manufactured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.