Club Badge (merged)

100% agree with you.

The best way to do it if there is more than one design is to rate them in order of preference.

So, if there is 5 designs you rate them 1-5.

If there is no majority off the 1st choice votes, then people's 2nd choice votes are added in, and so on, until there is one final design with a majority.

That way if there is a majority who want the eagle we will get one, if there is a majority that don't we won't.

I'd be happy to have a eagle it there was
For me a roundy eagle is best - otherwise a subtle ship.
b85c15a2088e5a76ae5619b49235da55.jpg

I would accept a version of this..

This can't be right... There are only 3 people who like the eagle apparently. Now where have the others come from ..

@Ric ..... Poll images. Different colour variations sets.

sets include 3-4 versions ... 1 without an outer element, 1 with a moons outer element, 1 with a roses outer element and 1 with a founded date outer element (hope i remembered the date after all this crap)

CUTTbZ7XIAAbbF-.png

note: changed the roses to a maroon rose for those that don't want 'red' on it ...... so its looks like the original, but isnt .... in a vain hope to please everyone at the same time :sadface:
CUTRwjVWUAA-GZE.png

CUTR3XiWcAA70CC.png

CUTRy-SWoAAVeN5.png

CUTR1MfXIAAYvP6.png

CUTSBI1WIAA4BIg.png

and a set of alternatives that will divide opinion even more ....

CUTRt-ZXIAAGkCq.png

Good Luck!!!

Those 5 rows in the middle with 3 rivers as stripes are superb mate.

If we don't end up with something like that I'll be pissed off.

The first row from the striped designs is the best for me.

The thing to bear in mind with the official vote is its Cityzen based so will have 'fans' who don't have feeling/locality in their thoughts.

You live in 9/10th's of the world and a eagle looks much better than 3 stripes for rivers they've never heard of.

The thing to bear in mind with the official vote is its Cityzen based so will have 'fans' who don't have feeling/locality in their thoughts.

You live in 9/10th's of the world and a eagle looks much better than 3 stripes for rivers they've never heard of.

Most 'Cityzens' are locally based I'd have thought..or at least UK based

Most will have far more affinity with the old round badge

Not to be rude m8 but let it go...

Iv read what you have put b4 and I understand your reasoning , you have not put anything new there. Not to say this agree with your voting system or reasoning behind it .

This is my original argument with you , you keep saying the same thing over and over so that to me looks like your pushing your view.

Iv explained my stance. (Well tried to)
We probably only mainly differ on what the voting proses should be, but hay it's not a official vote and won't mean anything in the grand scheme of things so I'm going to tacktily withdraw from this disagreement and close with Ill respect your view on what you want on a badge and I'd apreaciate it if you respected mine and others.

Peace
Engoy the game today

I'm not being rude either mate but you've sent me 5 or 6 messages trying to explain what your issue is and it still doesn't make any sense. You've got the wrong end of the stick and I've tried my best to explain why.

I agree it's best we move on as it's a waste of time. Of course I respect yours and your family's views on what they would like included on the badge. Unfortunately I think it's going to be impossible to keep everyone happy. As much as you and your family would like the eagle included in some way, there are thousands of others who want to see the back of the eagle, so it's impossible to please everyone.

Hope you enjoy the game too, fingers crossed for 3 points.

Most 'Cityzens' are locally based I'd have thought..or at least UK based

Most will have far more affinity with the old round badge
I'd imagine that's not the case, remember the OS thing awhile ago to plot where you lived and there was a lot of people not in Manchester, also figure in that unless your what 25+ you'll only really know the eagle as well and it doesn't look too good for us older gits.

I said somthing to this effect after shaeulm originally posted a poll request... Much fairer way of gagging if people wanted a eagle if any sought in the badge then to put the current badge up against one of the flashy badges that have designed on here.

I agree with you that the Eagle looks like its gagging for it. Did you ever see a tongue stuck so far out of a mouth?

I said somthing to this effect after shaeulm originally posted a poll request... Much fairer way of gagging if people wanted a eagle if any sought in the badge then to put the current badge up against one of the flashy badges that have designed on here.

Again mate, I posted the idea for an Alternative Vote / first preference vote 2 weeks ago which really doesn't fit in with your narrative of me wanting some kind of "biased" vote.

Rating the designs from 1-5 is the only way of ensuring we get a badge that reflects the majority view. If that includes an eagle then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.