Club Badge (merged)

yeah but to showing the final thing? selective showing to those that make it to the stadium is just wrong. Cityzens is meant to be City fans as one. old and new isnt the point. international or local isnt the point. I'm 38, from Stalybridge supported City 30 years. The Eithad is 11 miles away, yet I cant get past my front door. Am I less of a Cityzen?

According to the City site they are sending a link to preview it for those that cant make it

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-ne...adge-design-revealed-on-Boxing-Day/1450864291

That was going really well until the last bit. We are and will always be a football club, the rags dropped that years ago and still get stick for being a PLC rather than fc.

IF the club really have listened and took on what the fans have had to say, I find it hard to believe the new badge will not include 'Football Club' or at the very least FC.

Point still stands really as skews the results but like I edited, hypocritical as we all voted on NYCFC's.

To be honest mate, I don't really think the "Cityzens" thing has worked. 10 years ago the vote would have been season ticket holders only, because there was no such thing as "Cityzens".

Since Ferran came on board, he's tried to replicate everything about Barca to City. Some of it, like the CFA has been great. But the "Cityzens" idea is trying to replicate the Socios model in Barca. They are the people who actually own the club and decide on the President, and essentially pick who runs the club. "Cityzens" get to vote on whether a rose appears on the new badge, but have no say on a final design. That's down to the genius' who signed off the Melbourne and Cityzens logo's.

To be honest mate, I don't really think the "Cityzens" thing has worked. 10 years ago the vote would have been season ticket holders only, because there was no such thing as "Cityzens".

Since Ferran came on board, he's tried to replicate everything about Barca to City. Some of it, like the CFA has been great. But the "Cityzens" idea is trying to replicate the Socios model in Barca. They are the people who actually own the club and decide on the President, and essentially pick who runs the club. "Cityzens" get to vote on whether a rose appears on the new badge, but have no say on a final design. That's down to the genius' who signed off the Melbourne and Cityzens logo's.
Me neither. Spelling it like that just undermines our actual nickname as well, as global fans will refer to us in writing like that if they don't understand the english language.

So no FC or Football Club

Interesting

So how will that work?

Manchester up top and City at the bottom?

Or Manchester City up top and 1894 on the bottom

if thats the case and there is no football club on the badge then they haven't listened to the fans and imo created the badge ages ago. worried its going to look shit now.

if thats the case and there is no football club on the badge then they haven't listened to the fans and imo created the badge ages ago. worried its going to look shit now.
Given MCRJON posted this thread in July, and specifically stated a round badge, I imagine the club did already know what direction they wanted to go.

What's this in reference to?

Might be the yellow (gold?) that the ship has always been if your talking about the badge.

Just in general, for example on the email about the badge there's a yellow stripe, Joe Mercer Way was painted blue, white and yellow, and there's yellow on a lot of club merchandise.

I don't mind gold for the ship/eagle on the badge as they're lifted straight from Manchestee Council emblems. I'd like to see more maroon and less/no yellow around the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.