Club Badge (merged)

I might be stupid (i know i am in fact), but why are we thinking there wont be 'FC' or Football Club' in the new badge??

from a bloke called Timps "MCFCjustsayin" on FB, can't find a quote thing to put it in a box...

***NEW BADGE UPDATE***

Seeing as City have released a little more info on the new badge, it means I can too....

I can confirm that all the elements of the badge have now been released to the general public.

There is a ship, 3 rivers, 1894 and a red rose on the badge.

I can confirm that there is also a shield within the inner circle and there is no 'Est.' before the 1894. There's also no 'MCFC' written on it, in fact there's no 'FC' or 'Football Club' on it either.

whilst we are on a roll......

Dear City,

Can we please have white shorts navy socks next season.

Kindest Regards

WP.

I'll add my name to that. White shorts every single time without any exceptions.

If you could throw in navy socks every so often that would be a huge plus too.

Thanks,

ST

To be honest mate, I don't really think the "Cityzens" thing has worked. 10 years ago the vote would have been season ticket holders only, because there was no such thing as "Cityzens".

Since Ferran came on board, he's tried to replicate everything about Barca to City. Some of it, like the CFA has been great. But the "Cityzens" idea is trying to replicate the Socios model in Barca. They are the people who actually own the club and decide on the President, and essentially pick who runs the club. "Cityzens" get to vote on whether a rose appears on the new badge, but have no say on a final design. That's down to the genius' who signed off the Melbourne and Cityzens logo's.

If we are being honest, I think started the 'Cityzens' thing.

Years ago, before the CFG started, I created a 'bluemoon kit creator', a PSD of kit templates for fans to create kits (back in the umbro days). In the Base design I added some logo's to make it feel more City. The city badge, a bluemoon kit creator logo and.... a Cityzen logo. At the time I said it was like a City fans religion logo.

Tell myself it was coincidence, that it's an obvious idea anyone could think of it, but it was a few years before Cityzens was launched.

582418_10150727273545279_252475394_n.jpg

25817_340413575278_3493040_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'll add my name to that. White shorts every single time without any exceptions.

If you could throw in navy socks every so often that would be a huge plus too.

Thanks,

ST

Ps;

Can you organise some new bar staff so I don't have to queue so long for my pint at half time as well.

Pps;

And bring out a new range of ties (silk is my preference).

Ta.

So looking at the invite e-mail we have

An outer circle of sky blue with a navy and gold inner edge, though the gold could just be the inside of the circle, and 94 is on the right hand side of the badge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.