Club Badge (merged)

Are you trying to be a dick or does it just come easily for you?

I've said why I think the badge could look bad because it sounds like it will have a lot of elements which may look cluttered, Ffs

Charming.

If we are being honest, I think started the 'Cityzens' thing.

Years ago, before the CFG started, I created a 'bluemoon kit creator', a PSD of kit templates for fans to create kits (back in the umbro days). In the Base design I added some logo's to make it feel more City. The city badge, a bluemoon kit creator logo and.... a Cityzen logo. At the time I said it was like a City fans religion logo.

Tell myself it was coincidence, that it's an obvious idea anyone could think of it, but it was a few years before Cityzens was launched.

CW615gQWkAEIE99.jpg

582418_10150727273545279_252475394_n.jpg

Fair play to you mate. I was more referring to the concept of the "Cityzen" membership being similar to that of a socio at Barca.

No disrespect to you but personally I prefer the name"Citizens" than "Cityzens" as I think the latter looks awkward.

Fair play to you mate. I was more referring to the concept of the "Cityzen" membership being similar to that of a socio at Barca.

No disrespect to you but personally I prefer the name"Citizens" than "Cityzens" as I think the latter looks awkward.

2011 when i did it, according to ny facebook timeline ... hopefully i have developed better style since then.

Gonna see it before I panic about it being shite, however if there is no football club or F.C. on it it will be dissapointing, but let's see first social media is usually bobbins when it comes to reliable info

No matter what it looks like I guarentee
- Some will love it
- Some will like it
- Some will be apathetic as to liking it or not (not give a fuck)
- Some will be "meh"
- Some will wish it didn't have this or that in it
- Some will wish it had this or that in it
- Some will not like it much
- Some will dislike it
- Some will hate it
- Some will loathe it
- Some knobs will be still asking why they can't have the old one back
and that's what happens after a consultation - you can kind of see why the clubs selection is a difficult one.
My opinion - "its a fucking badge" or "logo" or "Trade Mark" or "Club Brand" and as long as it pays appropriate homage to our history and the elements of it are attributable to the club and or city of Manchester I'll be reasonably happy. Lets be fair we don't fuck many things up any more despite what the whingers on here say or think. :)
Totally agree.

Best Kit would be:
Sky Blue Top
White and Navy Shorts (chosen for contrast with other squad we are playing)
Sky Blue Socks

Mono-Sky sucks, and reminds me of FIFA's world cup kit silliness.
White shorts are nice looking, but i'm sure they are a pain for the equipment staff (and personally i hate wearing white shorts...they tend to be a bit see-through when wet haha)

If there is some kind of internal shield in the badge at least that means we are spared the dreadful quartered Melbourne styling!

@lloydie have you got any reason to believe this bloke on Facebook isn't chatting shit? Cheers

Can't rule it out but he's not known for it. Seems to have some access, always having pics done with ex & EDS playing staff, had a few things (anouncementwise) a fair few hours before anyone else. Not a lot to go on I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.