Club Badge (merged)

If we are being honest, I think started the 'Cityzens' thing.

Years ago, before the CFG started, I created a 'bluemoon kit creator', a PSD of kit templates for fans to create kits (back in the umbro days). In the Base design I added some logo's to make it feel more City. The city badge, a bluemoon kit creator logo and.... a Cityzen logo. At the time I said it was like a City fans religion logo.

Tell myself it was coincidence, that it's an obvious idea anyone could think of it, but it was a few years before Cityzens was launched.

582418_10150727273545279_252475394_n.jpg

25817_340413575278_3493040_n.jpg
So it's all your fault? Embarrassing modernist shite. NOT a Cityzen, I am a Citizen

It's going to be a circle divided into 4 like the Melbourne badge, but with a blue cross.

Top left corner - ship
Top right corner - Rose
Bottom left corner - three stripes
Bottom right corner - 1894

A modern take and featuring the 4 highest voted elements. Chosen by you the fans.

It's going to be a circle divided into 4 like the Melbourne badge, but with a blue cross.

Top left corner - ship
Top right corner - Rose

A modern take and featuring the 4 highest voted elements. Chosen by you the fans.

Thats what its beginning to sound more and more like. What a fuck up that would be.

Top left corner - ship
Top right corner - Rose

HnhrP65Nu.gif

Thats what its beginning to sound more and more like. What a fuck up that would be.

Yep, merry fucking xmas!

The only thing that makes me hold out a small shred of hope that it won't be like that is if you look at the Melbourne CoA, it has the red cross and the whale and all that shite on it.

I wonder if they purposely wanted to avoid using the central shield?

I think the voting form had it listed as 'A red central shield', where the 'red' might have put people off voting for it.

Hmmmm, I'm extremely sceptical about this from the information we have. Got a feeling A LOT of people are going to be unhappy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.