Club Badge (merged)

It's going to be a circle divided into 4 like the Melbourne badge, but with a blue cross.

Top left corner - ship
Top right corner - Rose
Bottom left corner - three stripes
Bottom right corner - 1894

A modern take and featuring the 4 highest voted elements. Chosen by you the fans.

The reason the Melbourbe badge is like that is because the City of Melbourne coat of arms is the same, so hopefully won't be relevant to us.

I wonder if they purposely wanted to avoid using the central shield?

I think the voting form had it listed as 'A red central shield', where the 'red' might have put people off voting for it.

Hmmmm, I'm extremely sceptical about this from the information we have. Got a feeling A LOT of people are going to be unhappy.
That was in one section re: symbolism of Manchester. Both the modern shield and old shield were part of the section addressing how important to you aspects of the current and older badges were.

Shaelumstash is obviously very opinionated as is his right but let's not witch hunt on designers and design quality. Design is a very personal thing and it's amazing the reactions you will get to any design from even a handful of people. It's super important to not project your own opinions into others

could be like barcas badge with our shield shape not theirs , the ship in the area where the st george and catalan flag is, the football is a rose on ours and the stipes behind are blue and gold the FCB being 1894 round with manchester city

BBL0716.jpg

After all they do like to replicate their style

So it's all your fault? Embarrassing modernist shite. NOT a Cityzen, I am a Citizen

dont think it was my fault as i didnt get free membership at least ...

If there is some kind of internal shield in the badge at least that means we are spared the dreadful quartered Melbourne styling!

of course there are many ways to divde to areas in my many different ways to fit lots of different things, just getting the balace right, and what is actually on there, which we never knew til recently, we were only guessing ...

CW4Opk2WsAEsftt.jpg

dont think it was my fault as i didnt get free membership at least ...

of course there are many ways to divde to areas in my many different ways to fit lots of different things, just getting the balace right, and what is actually on there, which we never knew til recently, we were only guessing ...

CW4Opk2WsAEsftt.jpg

Love that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.