Club Badge (merged)

Its allright but 2 things should be changed
- the bottom looks odd and shouldn't just say "city" in my opinion.(football club or fc and arched)
- and the inner crest should be detailed like the old badge just looks basic and rushed.
Apart from that looks good and better than our current one, and think the rose looks fine also

city pretended they were consulting the fans when in reality they were going to do exactly as they wanted...did anyone get asked about removing Football Club from our badge ?

We didn't have the word football club on the badge. We simply had m.c.f.c which was even worse.

Dont get this whole "they've just done what they wanted" argument. What they probably wanted was something that was deemed marketable and upset as few people as possible. That aside, I doubt they gave a flying shit about how it looked, let alone had their own ideas they were desperate to force on us.

There was a consultation process but it still doesn't seem enough for some people. Seems like people wanted three rounds of voting or something which wouldve been ridiculous.

NYCFC now has a better looking crest and they're a brand new club lol

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc...
We have a new crest which has history behind it. We have symbols in our crest which have a meaning..

They have a crest which is basically a copy of inter milan's crest.

I know which I want and thankfully we will have it.

25ri4h2.jpg

new badge apparently, fucking brilliant if true, looks like the old badge

Fucking hideous, it looks like something a Marvel character would wear, and it doesn't say 'football club' anywhere on the badge, something we mocked the red shite over for years.

We didn't have the word football club on the badge. We simply had m.c.f.c which was even worse.

Dont get this whole "they've just done what they wanted" argument. What they probably wanted was something that was deemed marketable and upset as few people as possible.

There was a consultation process but it still doesn't seem enough for some people. Seems like people wanted three rounds of voting or something which wouldve been ridiculous.
Well this thread was started in July by a poster with inside knowledge at the club and specified a circular badge, well before any consultation process.

I can't believe this is the new badge.

I can't believe most people voted that shield shape and that most people wanted to keep the red rose of Lancashire.

If this is the badge, the club have listened to us this much, they must listen to us say that this badge is fuckin shite.

I can't stop looking at it, bewildered.

Dont get this whole "they've just done what they wanted" argument. What they probably wanted was something that was deemed marketable and upset as few people as possible. That aside, I doubt they gave a flying shit about how it looked, let alone had their own ideas they were desperate to force on us.

Marketable & upset as few people as possible ? Is that it, was that the point of changing our badge ? It's obvious they didn't give a shit how it looked by going with that amateurish mess. Oh & M.C.F.C is short for Manchester City FOOTBALL CLUB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.