Club Badge (merged)

Poor, amateurish, fussy, total disappointment.
Stars apart the eagle was a far better, if the new badge was designed in- house, bot only do we need a new center back, we also need a new graphic designer!

How do you explain them paying £170 fee plus £50 for each extra class (for use of various items from mugs to clothing), of which there are a number of then?
When Sheik Mansour was watching the film last Friday night he got off his couch and scratched his backside. A few grand fell out of his back pocket and that paid the fees.

I don't mind it. Especially in monochrome.

For all those comments about the inner shield. Just consider that it could be lifted from the badge as a stand alone element on merchandise etc. It's a very deliberate choice.

Well this thread was started in July by a poster with inside knowledge at the club and specified a circular badge, well before any consultation process.

I know, but it was always going to be circular if we were switching from the current one. And I think the circular shape was what they wanted to fit in with their marketing strategy. The contents were what we were being consulted on. I was personally of the opinion that there's probably variants on a circular badge featuring all of the elements on offer in the consultation that were ready to be released subject to the vote. I think the consultation was still a valid process and maybe some people were expecting too much if they thought tens of thousands of people could have input into every last detail.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc...
We have a new crest which has history behind it. We have symbols in our crest which have a meaning..

They have a crest which is basically a copy of inter milan's crest.

I know which I want and thankfully we will have it.
I've seen them side by side and i actually think this new one is better than NYCFC

I can't believe this is the new badge.

I can't believe most people voted that shield shape and that most people wanted to keep the red rose of Lancashire.

If this is the badge, the club have listened to us this much, they must listen to us say that this badge is fuckin shite.

I can't stop looking at it, bewildered.
Actually, nobody voted on that shield shape as it wasn't in the questionnaire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.