Club Badge (merged)

also, does anyone see "3 rivers flowing"? all i see is "3 rivers fading"

where is the ship? caught in the famous Manchester snowstorm? looks like a mantlepiece ornament.

why have a beveled shield, then a flat segments stickered on top of it?

so many things that are stupidly wrong with it.

I loved your designs Gav but I love this one too.

I'm just glad to see the rose back.

What's comical is I bet City had a whole team of Oxford design degree boffs and they came up with this, yet Gav smashed them all without any cash...

I don't like it however with the shield edges edited off to look like this:

K2687sL.jpg

I can live with this as the shield doesn't overlap then.
I understand why Football Club wasn't put on as CFG are heavily pushing this "City" brand.

I actually like it now

As a 42 year old It's like the badge I grew up with and loved..takes a bit of getting used to again..like an old pair of slippers but it's there..we are back to being Manchester City
I think a fair few of us have immediately moaned at it then after a few hours decided it's right. Maybe there are a couple flaws design wise if your being picky but I think the concepts are all there. I'll be interested to hear @GeekinGav impression tomorrow.

It's brilliant. It's a billion times nicer than the NYCFC badge.
Thought the same after seeing it next to NYCFC (that's one requirement i stated when this consultation started) and I'm buzzing that MANCHESTER stands out on its own.

What's comical is I bet City had a whole team of Oxford design degree boffs and they came up with this, yet Gav smashed them all without any cash...

I don't like it however with the shield edges edited off to look like this:

K2687sL.jpg

I can live with this as the shield doesn't overlap then.
I understand why Football Club wasn't put on as CFG are heavily pushing this "City" brand.

that doesn't make sense though because football club is on all the other cfg badges

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.