Club Badge (merged)

Fucking hideous, it looks like something a Marvel character would wear, and it doesn't say 'football club' anywhere on the badge, something we mocked the red shite over for years.

Agree entirely.

Don't like it at all :-(

s3im4m.jpg

this is it with football club on it, not sure if it looks right, maybe with fc on ? my bad already been posted

Ewwww! It looks shit.

Hmm..Interesting
This is the debate though, define: formed. Did we just change our name to Manchester City or we're we distinctly formed separately from the Ardwick, Gorton line?

Would be good if @Gary_James could give us his opinion? What's his handle on here?

think along the lines of MK Dons .... are they still Wimbledon after changing their name and moving to a new town. You can say, the club was the same. it was just rebranding into MK Dons, is it the same club or a different club?

He replied to me on these topics. Think you can get the replies link from that.
Cheadle_hulmeBlue posted a link a page back where Gary lays it all out very interestingly. 1880 is kind of like saying you were born when your dad was.

Would be good to hear @Gary James reaction to this leaked badge which all appears legit

think along the lines of MK Dons .... are they still Wimbledon after changing their name and moving to a new town. You can say, the club was the same. it was just rebranding into MK Dons, is it the same club or a different club?
Exactly yeah. It's good to show we have an older history than most across Europe but, it's not so simple and we can trace our lines further back but of course you can't explain that on a badge so it's a bit of a thorn but I won't find issue with it now

also, does anyone see "3 rivers flowing"? all i see is "3 rivers fading"

where is the ship? caught in the famous Manchester snowstorm? looks like a mantlepiece ornament.

why have a beveled shield, then a flat segments stickered on top of it?

so many things that are stupidly wrong with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.