Club Badge (merged)

What's comical is I bet City had a whole team of Oxford design degree boffs and they came up with this, yet Gav smashed them all without any cash...

I don't like it however with the shield edges edited off to look like this:

K2687sL.jpg

I can live with this as the shield doesn't overlap then.
I understand why Football Club wasn't put on as CFG are heavily pushing this "City" brand.
that doesn't make sense though because football club is on all the other cfg badges

and on clubs in countries where the natives call it Soccer and and have their own game of football. it all makes no logical sense. its complete pants.

What's comical is I bet City had a whole team of Oxford design degree boffs and they came up with this, yet Gav smashed them all without any cash...

I don't like it however with the shield edges edited off to look like this:

K2687sL.jpg

I can live with this as the shield doesn't overlap then.
I understand why Football Club wasn't put on as CFG are heavily pushing this "City" brand.
Now you know why they didn't curve City. It looks cock-eyed. Actually buzzing with it now it's mint

I actually like it now

As a 42 year old It's like the badge I grew up with and loved..takes a bit of getting used to again..like an old pair of slippers but it's there..we are back to being Manchester City

The last sentence sums it up.

It's just Manchester City to me.

using the Eagle badge in protest from now on, prefer that over this primary school badge.

it looks miles better than the eagle badge, the only things id change are the shield being in the circle and having fc or football club. the design of it is good, just little things that need changing. the eagle badge has didn't even have the words manchester city on it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.