Club Badge (merged)

zUZNwNV.jpg

I am loathed to say it but I went over to the darkside of sad cafe to see if they are taking the piss and they are all praising it as stylish urrgh! anyway someone had mocked this up and I feel dirty even posting something fruom there but

Each to their own I guess,but it's a no from me.

Gav's efforts are 100% better.

It's just so "Manchester City" to me. Just looks like us.

So much better than this shit eagle we've got. The pictures on the shirt are superb.

Well done City.

Mate, thanks very much for that. Ok so clearly, it's too sketchy to tell. Scum use the earliest that they can whereas we go with the conclusive which is the name change. We're directly evolved from those clubs and can trace our lineage to them but we aren't them. We're like the sons of St.Marks. For that reason I wouldn't even bother with a date at all on the badge but in terms of football across Europe, it shows we're older than most and have an older history than these 'history rich' elitist cunts like Bayern Munich. I can see why they've done it so I guess I'm ok with it now.

Yet they've crammed a shield, the 3 rivers, the ship, 1984 and a rose into it but adding "Football Club" is the line?

I have a badge that's my favourite from earlier posts on this thread but can't repost it. It has FC and 1894 at the bottom. This new one doesn't look to cluttered to me...the three rivers are very 'laid back??' being lighter blue, the rose could be a third smaller i agree, i like a straight edge shield (would like it inside the circle), as someone else said Manchester at the top looks brill...i like the space at the bottom...i like space in general...i like the foamy water effect under the ship...just my opinion. Im happy the eagle and stars are gone.

This is the debate though, define: formed. Did we just change our name to Manchester City or we're we distinctly formed separately from the Ardwick, Gorton line?

Would be good if @Gary_James could give us his opinion? What's his handle on here?

He replied to me on these topics. Think you can get the replies link from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.