Club Badge (merged)

I think it looks good on the kits

8214B558-E65F-4321-96C5-B6D94A4B3786_zpsl0p4siiu.jpg
If it looks like that then I agree.

I think Maine Road Fc will be laughing. we have ripped there badge, but made ours look worse!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue posted a link a page back where Gary lays it all out very interestingly. 1880 is kind of like saying you were born when your dad was.

Would be good to hear @Gary James reaction to this leaked badge which all appears legit

Yeah sorry. Im on a smartphone and trying to navigate round the site and do replies and read...I'm a bit slow. He's very approachable. Copy his username into a badge link or something. He probably can't comment though till boxing day.

I dont think its a mismash at all - just needed more than one bloke in an the design office working on it - The rose should be 2 tone like the ship and shield. The shield should have never encroached on the the manchester unless the font was smaller... like the one i did with football club. Its like 90% there. I can live with it. they aint changing it for another 5/10 years....BTW this will look pretty dated in a couple years. Its very "2015" haha

I think the official club ones will look class, it's our old badge with a slight factor of the 3 rivers thrown in.

When it's stitched on the shirt and up and around the ground/ academy, it'll look really good.

Not for me.

back to the football.

Exactly yeah. It's good to show we have an older history than most across Europe but, it's not so simple and we can trace our lines further back but of course you can't explain that on a badge so it's a bit of a thorn but I won't find issue with it now

He has a book on amazon and you can read an exerpt of it without buying. Its pretty informative though so give yourself a few hours to get through it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.