Club Badge (merged)

I think that's just because we haven't seen the options yet. The old badges do look incredibly dated, espeically to the younger audience, but we aren't going to just use the old ones, it will be an updated, modernised version, and when the kids see that they'll like them.

I'm not too worried to be honest. It's going to be round, it's going to have the shield, the ship and the 3 stripes on it and say MCFC or Manchester City FC. Given that design brief, it's going to be hard for any competent designer to fuck up too badly.

dont agree with that. Ive only ever known the eagle badge and i think it looks crap, very poorly designed. I actually prefer to buy the older shirts and i think the older badges are so much better designed. Its about tradition and we need to keep that.

the new badge has to have, the maltese cross, manchester bee, manchester city in full and it would be great. just use the old badges if not.

I think it fits just as well as the old rose did

However in the interest of more designs... how about...

i dont like the colour scheme on that and the bee doesn't work there. id have it like one of the earlier badges i saw. the maltese cross on one side and the bee on the other.

Current shield with 3 stripes in round old style badge, bees could be added to outer rim or replace MCFC in centre ban as won be needed with Manchester City FC on outer rim.

Be glad to see back of Eagle and Stars

d7490571ecc6e90ef0ad01197410cd41.jpg

I still like this one of Gav's
Maybe a bee on one side and a Maltese cross on the other instead of the two Maltese crosses?

This one for me

]
h0TdAIv.png

10f2tyd.jpg

this is what i would have, except have the manchester bee on one side instead of the cross. id change the dark navy blue to white and the ship to gold. as long as its this design id be happy.

Whatever about merchandise, what about (as a radical thought) a badge-free shirt?

Manchester-City-team-phot-008.jpg

THAT was a classy kit. I know there's fuck all chance of it actually happening. It's just a thought, like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.