Club Badge (merged)

10298115_946125178755957_3815528712281317894_o.jpg

The lit up model that was on display in the hut was a totally different animal than the one dimensional pictures on here.
It looked superb .no use saying if we did this or that
That's the badge just like the team who has elements in it we don't like ,we need to get behind it.

My mate did all the stuff at the ground for the launch, have to say the job was fantastic.

I reckon the F.C. was left off it because long term they are not limiting Manchester City to being just a football club.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if 10-20 years down the line we see a Manchester City basketball team, F1 team etc.

Savvy move to leave it off really.

That doesn't make sense. The badge has '1894' written across it.

I reckon the F.C. was left off it because long term they are not limiting Manchester City to being just a football club.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if 10-20 years down the line we see a Manchester City basketball team, F1 team etc.

Savvy move to leave it off really.

FC Barcelona seem to be able to keep FC in and use the same badge for all these sports they have in their club make up

Football (Men's)
Football B (Men's) Football U-19 (Men's)

Football (Women's)
Futsal Beach soccer

Basketball
Basketball B Wheelchair basketball

Handball
Roller hockey Ice hockey

Rugby union
Rugby league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.