Club Badge (merged)

maroon away kit with that in gold would look lovely in my opinion

CXFlqp6WEAAE_A-.jpg:large

How does a badge have potential ?
I was trying to reply to Florida blues red and black kit above, I do think that because it is really a circle with a badge in the middle, when it comes to home kits it will be the standard, but away kits like Florida blues there's potential to adapt it to any colour scheme the club decide is a marketing commodity

At the end of the day, it pisses all over the 3 stars of Orions belt n some daft funky chicken anyday ...anyways, now that it has my approval, ya'll can close thread. :-)

Do you do a lot of diving? if so - easy mistake - he was probably aiming at Ashley Young
Ha. Only scuba diving. Ashley Young has a better tan than me as well so it must have been a half blind pigeon. Probably a mate of the eagle i was so keen to get rid of from our shirts. I couldn't believe it. Just shaved, showered and changed ready for the game. Someone told me its a sign of good luck...that kept me going on the way back home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.