Club Badge (merged)

2h5328h.jpg

Only a quick attempt, it would obviously need tweaking by a pro. I tried to modernise the old one. Keeping it clean and simple, partly inspired by Club Brugge badge. Which I have always admired.
I'm not a fan of the ship, if Manchester wants to shout about the ship canal, then united can carry on doing it on their shit badge.
I like the 3 river idea, I always have. It can be represented in such a simple way, with 3 stripes.
The two stars added are for the Premier League titles we have won. The badge should be modern and represent the club right now, stars should be added for every Premier Title we win. Up to 5 stars in total. Then it could like a very dominant badge.
Never really understood the eagle - Didn't think it was necessary
I do like the idea of the bee, but I'd hate it if we began to be known as the 'bees' - Its too 'rugby'
Anyway, It's only a quick idea, with work, I'd like something clean and simple like this

try using the font Monsterrat ... its goofle free fongt that closet to the CFG fonts on the NYCFC, MelCFC badges.... Gotham is way too expensive for messing around with.

and just be careful with the stripes ... i found it hard not to make it look Adidas ... somtimes you cant.

I say we just go back to the circular badge with the ship and rose from the 70's 80's and 90's. It was the badge i grew up with when i fell in love with City and to me, it always looked the best.

2h5328h.jpg

Only a quick attempt, it would obviously need tweaking by a pro. I tried to modernise the old one. Keeping it clean and simple, partly inspired by Club Brugge badge. Which I have always admired.
I'm not a fan of the ship, if Manchester wants to shout about the ship canal, then united can carry on doing it on their shit badge.
I like the 3 river idea, I always have. It can be represented in such a simple way, with 3 stripes.
The two stars added are for the Premier League titles we have won. The badge should be modern and represent the club right now, stars should be added for every Premier Title we win. Up to 5 stars in total. Then it could like a very dominant badge.
I do like the idea of the bee, but I'd hate it if we began to be known as the 'bees' - Its too 'rugby'
Anyway, It's only a quick idea, with work, I'd like something clean and simple like this

Nice but to me that says nowt regarging my home or club bar the writing, Manchesters symbols are the ship, the bee and the shield with the 3 stripes the bee's in fact on the globe do we necessaraly need it to be just a round badge a take on HMS Manchesters crest could be a departure but still refreshingly new change the outer rope ring to the Writing panel and adjust the colours

200px-A-00-3956.jpg

Personally the old crest with the rose replaced by a manchester bee would be nice, but the ship needs to stay more than the 3 rivers for me

try using the font Monsterrat ... its goofle free fongt that closet to the CFG fonts on the NYCFC, MelCFC badges.... Gotham is way too expensive for messing around with.

and just be careful with the stripes ... i found it hard not to make it look Adidas ... somtimes you cant.

Yeh I will try that one then. The font used here is actually Clarke Medium

Whoever has the job of doing this new badge is going have a nightmare, It will never please everyone, I'm sure

2h5328h.jpg

This looks fantastic jake. It would get my vote any day of the week.

*edit: maybe change the stars to a bee and/or the St marks cross.

did do a bees version of that one slightly .... doing the rounds on twitter as we speak ....not very good bees though ..

CRcFw2PW0AAY85y.jpg:large
That's a great looking badge. I'd still (although it's asymmetry and some hate it) love to see a Maltese cross on one side and a bee on the other. Overall I'd say the Maltese cross is s more important feature than the bee though if we had to choose between the two.

I agree boys, give the gig to gav

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.