Club Badge (merged)

Personally I think City should give this gig to @GeekinGav ...he has been brilliant with his badges for a long time and the poor lad has been through some adversity with his stroke etc etc

Would be a nice story for the club if they worked with him...he deserves it
We some **** whos fucking good with words to put this to the club. Ric has his inside sources....

2h5328h.jpg

Only a quick attempt, it would obviously need tweaking by a pro. I tried to modernise the old one. Keeping it clean and simple, partly inspired by Club Brugge badge. Which I have always admired.
I'm not a fan of the ship, if Manchester wants to shout about the ship canal, then united can carry on doing it on their shit badge.
I like the 3 river idea, I always have. It can be represented in such a simple way, with 3 stripes.
The two stars added are for the Premier League titles we have won. The badge should be modern and represent the club right now, stars should be added for every Premier Title we win. Up to 5 stars in total. Then it could like a very dominant badge.
Never really understood the eagle - Didn't think it was necessary
I do like the idea of the bee, but I'd hate it if we began to be known as the 'bees' - Its too 'rugby'
Anyway, It's only a quick idea, with work, I'd like something clean and simple like this

Is that the badge for Adidas City FC?

Won 2 league titles, 1 FA cup, 1 League cup and 1 charity shield with the current badge, why change? No point in looking back!
It's about looking forward. The current badge is a dated 1990s looking jumble of too much with a load of rubbish on it other than the shield in the middle.

I say we just go back to the circular badge with the ship and rose from the 70's 80's and 90's. It was the badge i grew up with when i fell in love with City and to me, it always looked the best.

I agree - either circular badge will do. The current badge always reminds me of........" an eagle having his balls trapped in a vice".........

Anyone fancy doing the current kit with the rose badge or the badge on the window that looks real? Just so we can see what those 2 badge designs look like on todays home shirt?
@GeekinGav sort of looking at you here seen as though one of them badges is yours :-)

It's about looking forward. The current badge is a dated 1990s looking jumble of too much with a load of rubbish on it other than the shield in the middle.
I'm know Gary is fully in the picture (and I'm slightly guessing) but wasn't this badge a bit of a rush job when city couldn't get hold of the rights to the previous one? I think it's time to move forward, listen to everyone and put the perfect crest in place for the future.

Not sure the stripes indicates rivers, does look more like adidas ,wavy horizontal lines might work like the ICI roundel, don't like bees they are like wasps , and the eagle is more Palaces clothes
Don't want any red on the badge anywhere,just sky blue and white, yellow letterings good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.