Club Badge (merged)

Going off the badges we've got for Melbourne and NYCFC, I think we'll see us go back to a circular badge for consistency.

It might be that we go old school, or simply make the current badge fit into the same format as those two teams in CFG.

Badge wise it's THIS forever... why can't you all see you're choosing to look like NYC or Melbourne with the designs you keep coming up with?!

But i just want this.

I'll "eat my hat" if the club actually use it ;) But i still want it.
People can see that their designs choose to look like the NYC/Melbourne ones & in fact have said as much from what I've read.

They're just being realistic, more than likely going to match the other CFG clubs in some way or another, appears they're trying to make the best out of a badge with those restrictions - and plenty look great to me at least.

The problem here is many of the new City fans who jumped ship from the Rags can tolerate the Kappa Badge as they don't associate this badge with City historically....

We should have the circular classic badge (as this is our badge) and fuck anything else off.

People can see that their designs choose to look like the NYC/Melbourne ones & in fact have said as much from what I've read.

They're just being realistic, more than likely going to match the other CFG clubs in some way or another, appears they're trying to make the best out of a badge with those restrictions - and plenty look great to me at least.

Yes at least some newer ideas on here have a white outer ring... it was more the ones that had a blue outer ring (ie identical to nyc etc) that i am totally against..
I don't mind too much the one on this page, but, would still rather see us just go back to the old one. I don't trust the club to not do some generic nyc type crap tbh :( which is why i wished the fans would stop already assuming that that is what we'll get by doing mock ups of that style - as city could claim they saw fans all wanting that style which is "why we chose it" (which of course would not be why they chose it, just some spin)

(hmm re reading my post it's a bit of a tongue twister!! But i hope people get what i meant!) ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.