Club Badge (merged)

i like our current badge and i liked our badge that we had up until 1997 and i also like some of the new mocked up ones. everyone has different opinions on what the new badge should look like. you cant please everyone though.
Our "new" fans only know the current badge with its majestic golden eagle.

My son is 10 yrs old and ive shown him city's past badges and the first thing he said is "where is the golden eagle" ?

whether we like it or not its become a symbol of a successful City era and im rather surprised the badge is being changed to be honest. Id be even more surprised if the eagle isnt on the new badge.

i like our current badge and i liked our badge that we had up until 1997 and i also like some of the new mocked up ones. everyone has different opinions on what the new badge should look like. you cant please everyone though.
Our "new" fans only know the current badge with its majestic golden eagle.

My son is 10 yrs old and ive shown him city's past badges and the first thing he said is "where is the golden eagle" ?

whether we like it or not its become a symbol of a successful City era and im rather surprised the badge is being changed to be honest. Id be even more surprised if the eagle isnt on the new badge.
Agree my two are 15 and 17 and the eagle is their badge as much as the round and rose is mine.
That's why I think as a concept the round eagle badge shown earlier ticks a lot of boxes ?

I like that too. The gold really stands out. :-)[/QUOTE]
In my opinion that badge is dreadful. I'm not seeing why the eagle has to be included at all. I understand that anyone under 20 will have grown up with it and their opinions are as important as mine but I still want it gone. For me it lacks style and looks tacky. It may have seen the full spectrum of our recent fortunes but let's not forget why.

I like the eagle in the round badage idea. I grew up with the old badge and was a bit meh when the Eagle came out but it signifies the emeregnce from the depths to become the modern era city for me now, as oposeed to the one step forward two steps back, city of the early / mid 90's that i grew up with.

I like the eagle in the round badage idea. I grew up with the old badge and was a bit meh when the Eagle came out but it signifies the emeregnce from the depths to become the modern era city for me now, as oposeed to the one step forward two steps back, city of the early / mid 90's that i grew up with.
The stupid continental eagle saw our worst ever period in our history

The stupid continental eagle saw our worst ever period in our history
The Manchester Eagle seen us win 2 leagues 1 FA Cup 1 League Cup and the most prosperous time in our history the badge with the red rose on saw us deteriorate into our worse ever period under Swales

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.