Club Badge (merged)

Two hours of Downton in return for the match boxing day. That's something to get upset about, the badge is fine.

This is the crux of the matter,gav's were excellent and the real thing looks bad in comparison,for me anyway

I showed the leaked badge and Gavs 'Rose' badge to my brother in law today, who incidentally is a Villa fan. I told him one had been designed by a professional design team commissioned by the club and one had been designed for free by a fan on a message board.

Unsurprisingly he thought the one Gav had done had been commissioned by the club and vice-Versa. He couldn't believe it when I told him. he commented on its 'cartoony' style and lack of 'FC' or 'Football Club' which seems to be a common theme for the 'dislikers'.

I showed the leaked badge and Gavs 'Rose' badge to my brother in law today, who incidentally is a Villa fan. I told him one had been designed by a professional design team commissioned by the club and one had been designed for free by a fan on a message board.

Unsurprisingly he thought the one Gav had done had been commissioned by the club and vice-Versa. He couldn't believe it when I told him. he commented on its 'cartoony' style and lack of 'FC' or 'Football Club' which seems to be a common theme for the 'dislikers'.
I'm not looking at this thread after tomorrow,what will be will be

Two hours of Downton in return for the match boxing day. That's something to get upset about, the badge is fine.
Better man than I, I'm in the other room watching Mythbusters #anythingbutdownton

The badge could do with a couple of tweaks but it's okay. I was hoping for better than 'okay' but I'll settle for this one and some silverware

I look forward to the designer's explanation for his creation. They always roll out a bunch of waffle to justify the kits; like how the '99 playoff kit seemingly inspired the hi-vis monstrosity we currently wear on the CL.

I'd like to know what Looney Tunes he was watching when inspiration struck. Baseball Bugs is a good one. Roll on tomorrow.

I'd prefer,no rose but, not that bothered, I really don't care about the FC or Football club, I know what we are. Overall it's fine certainly nothing to get worked up about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.