Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chairman and Board to make and it is the outcome of a planned end of season review process that has been brought forward in light of recent speculation and out of respect for Roberto
respect?, they dont know the meaning of the word, fucking disgrace

Any one on twitter?

Can we start #dannymillsisabittertwat trending.

You can hear him pleasuring himself slagging us off on 5live.

Sad day, and not handled very well by the club.

We had regressed this season though, maybe a new manager will freshen up our slow tempo and lack of goals?

Having said that, Bobby is a legend for winning us an FA Cup and the Title, and always will be.
Thanks Bobby Manc!

Hope he goes on to do well in Italy or Monaco or wherever he goes next.

Thanks Bobby for all the wonderful memories and things I never thought I'd ever witness and I'll always remember your time here fondly, a true City legend.

The FA Cup (final and semi), the 6-1 and most of all winning the league.

On a note about how the club have handled this. I think they've been forced to act. It looks like he was always a goner in the summer but with the rumours and uncertainty around their hand was forced.

The next man will get my full support too. CTID.

Oh ffs stop will people stop throwing a hissy! This was clearly not a knee-jerk decision. Was clearly meant to be announced at the end of the season, but the club's hand has been forced.

Big, unreserved thanks to Bobby for all he has done for us. He is and forever will be a sky blue legend.

However, as has been stated continually, its about the club and the project not the manager. Bobby has done all he can, now its time for a fresh change. If Pellegrini is our man, I will be behind him 100%, as every one of us should be!

Once again, thank you Mr Mancini for all the great memories, best of luck. Now, roll on next season!

It looks like James Beattie won't be the top manager news story tonight any more.

Probably the right decision to replace Bobby in the long run, but holy fuck did we make an absolute mess of this. Disgraceful how everything was handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.