Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impeccable One said:
rushts said:
But if we get beat at Reading and Kiddo gets sacked, who's in charge for Norwich????

I'll be there anyway, so I'll give it a go !

Well done CITY once again, f ing disgrace letting go the Man that brought THE PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE ( yes the TITLE ) o and the little matter of SILVERWARE after NOTHING in 35 years! Well gutted even though I hated the style in which we had to endure! CTID can't se us being a major force next season. Starting ALL OVER AGAIN ONCE MORE!

I'm a sesaon ticket holder and I haven't met a single fan who has been pleased with the performances this season. Something has not been right for a long time.

At least recognise that Berigistain and Soriano have a deeper knowledge of what happens behind the scenes than any of us, and if the stories are to be believed, all is not well. This has been put down to Mancini's poor man-management.

Uncomfortable as this feels, it was inevitable.

As to the timing, the decent thing to do would have been to anounce this after the season finished. However, due to the intense media speculation, this was clearly not possible.

The club found themselves in a no-win situation. The alternative, to leave him in charge for the last 2 games, when the whole world knew he was going, would have been painful in the extreme. And would have been a repeat of Hughes' last game in charge.

Thanks for everything Roberto. We love you.

Sad to see him go after what we have achieved not too long ago!
And of all days to do it FFS City.

Thanks for the memories, you lived up to your promise to tear down that banner at OT, the 6-1, the fa cup semi final v the rags, the fa cup win, winning the premier league with that goal that will still be shown on TV in fifty years time.
Not being bullied and not falling for Fergies mind games, which i believe may of lead to Fergie going earlier
The great players you brought in-Silva,Yaya, Sergio & even Mad Mario as well as some of the poor ones Sinclair springs to mind and for making wearing blue & white scarfs trendy again.

I don't think you'll be out of work for to long..

skybluecelt1990 said:
Oh ffs stop will people stop throwing a hissy! This was clearly not a knee-jerk decision. Was clearly meant to be announced at the end of the season, but the club's hand has been forced.

Big, unreserved thanks to Bobby for all he has done for us. He is and forever will be a sky blue legend.

However, as has been stated continually, its about the club and the project not the manager. Bobby has done all he can, now its time for a fresh change. If Pellegrini is our man, I will be behind him 100%, as every one of us should be!

Once again, thank you Mr Mancini for all the great memories, best of luck. Now, roll on next season!

Sheffield shitbag

This whole episode, whether you wanted Roberto to stay or go has been handled embarrassingly amateurishly.

Completely ashamed by the actions of our club today and this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.