Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto, you made supporting City a new experience. We became winners in every sense of the word. You brought a swagger to our club last year that I will always remember. It would seem you didn't get the true support you needed in the summer to bring in who you wanted to lift us to the next stage. I will always be greatful to you and I hope you will remember us blues as warmly as many of us will remember you.
As a club it has been handled appaulingly and I can only assume having witnessed our shambolic performance on Saturday you and the players knew your feit.Thanks for the memories Bob. Now City sort this shit out!!!

thought there was something tragic about this picture when I bought it

2afmsnd.jpg

un grande trionfo indeed

But actually it creates a proper vacancy maybe the silver fox Chilean was the favourite but its the best football job in the world and hopefully every man women tv/ts and their dogs will be throwing a hat in to the ring so we have a proper choice

It also puts us back in some sort of control after the car crash leadership over the last few days

Bobby thank you for your time it will remain with us the longest

But secretly don't you just luv the drama scandal and outrage of it all

that's my Manchester City we think this is typical city but its more .....even Shakespeare would have struggled to draft a such salacious script we have become the Puck of the football world

Ray78 said:
It has to be done. Some of our performances this season have been alarming. Harsh but if we want to become the best then we would have to do one or two very unpopular decisions along the way.
Pellegrini hmmm

Kevin Parker not happy at all on SSN - dunno who the Manchester City Supporters Trust are though - typical Sky Shite

DiscoSteve said:
Kevin Parker not happy at all on SSN - dunno who the Manchester City Supporters Trust are though - typical Sky Shite
Typical ignorant poster shite

The issue is not in what we did, but how we did it.

We've no class and a shit pr dept.Sack Vicky Kloss while you're dishing them out.

Thank you Roberto, you'll always be a legend.

TheMightyQuinn said:
'They've ripped the heart out of the supporters'

'We're a laughing stock'

'Fuck Abu Dhabi'

Fuck me, anyone would have thought this is the first manager we've sacked.

I liked him but he's gone now and throwing around asinine hyperbole isn't going to help anyone.

Reacting like a girl who's just been told One Direction have split up just makes us all look like dicks.

Granted, the club has handled this terribly but lets at least try to maintain our dignity.

Agree

One chapter finishes, another begins...........exciting times ahead I feel

Thaksinssoldier said:
The issue is not in what we did, but how we did it.

We've no class and a shit pr dept.Sack Vicky Kloss while you're dishing them out.

Thank you Roberto, you'll always be a legend.

Agreed.

I can def see a case for him to go, but the way its been done.....eff me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.