Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby was fatally wounded by the leak at the weekend...had to be done

will be forever grateful to him..thank you and best wishes

Daz_Blue said:
Selbyblue said:
GXCity said:
We would be fucked without both as well. Fucking grow up.

Don't waste your breath. There are some on here who forget why we are able to compete.

Laughable to say fuck Abu Dhabi and Etihad ........ Lets remove them sell all our players and get Pearce back as manager to work on a shoestring ......... loads of 12 year old like comments
I take it you don,t attend. Very often then!

Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
'They've ripped the heart out of the supporters'

'We're a laughing stock'

'Fuck Abu Dhabi'

Fuck me, anyone would have thought this is the first manager we've sacked.

I liked him but he's gone now and throwing around asinine hyperbole isn't going to help anyone.

Reacting like a girl who's just been told One Direction have split up just makes us all look like dicks.

Granted, the club has handled this terribly but lets at least try to maintain our dignity.

Agree

One chapter finishes, another begins...........exciting times ahead I feel

should be interesting

would how long it will take to appoint the new manager

pudge said:
DiscoSteve said:
Kevin Parker not happy at all on SSN - dunno who the Manchester City Supporters Trust are though - typical Sky Shite
Typical ignorant poster shite
Is it not Manchester City Supporters Club then?

pudge said:
DiscoSteve said:
Kevin Parker not happy at all on SSN - dunno who the Manchester City Supporters Trust are though - typical Sky Shite
Typical ignorant poster shite
Is it not Manchester City Supporters Club then?

Anthony Kun said:
Can't believe this. Total disgrace. We will be looked upon in the same light as Chelski now. 2nd in league, cup final runner up and fucked the manager off cause it wasn't good enough.

It's not really the same. We gave Mancini 3 and a half years, Chelsea are far more ruthless than that. Some of their managers have only been given half a season. Even Ancelotti was only given 2 years. Plus this is the first sacking of a board appointed manager.

I think the people attacking the board need to grow up a bit. I wanted Mancini to stay as much as any other fan, but you have to respect and trust their decision. They want the same thing as us and are in a better position to make good decisions than us fans. This is the first big decision the Spanish fellas have been behind, lets see how it pans out before we make judgements.

Thank you Mancini for everything. Any progress the next manager makes will only be building on the great work he's done.

Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
'They've ripped the heart out of the supporters'

'We're a laughing stock'

'Fuck Abu Dhabi'

Fuck me, anyone would have thought this is the first manager we've sacked.

I liked him but he's gone now and throwing around asinine hyperbole isn't going to help anyone.

Reacting like a girl who's just been told One Direction have split up just makes us all look like dicks.

Granted, the club has handled this terribly but lets at least try to maintain our dignity.

Agree

One chapter finishes, another begins...........exciting times ahead I feel

Same here.

Despite the past few days, we're a club in rude health and a bright future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.