Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks Bobby Manc - you will always be a legend with us City fans.

HOWEVER

I will be there at the last game cheering the boys on, my chequebook is open and ready to pay for my next season ticket and I am looking forward to next season when we will see a new and revitalised squad ready to show that shower of sh**e over the town who's boss!

CTID

PS Arsene talking out of his Arsene on SSN as usual.

If the owners and board aren't happy with 2nd place why the fuck should we be? They are winners not runners up. Some people on here should realise that with the tools at Mancini's disposal (best part of £500 million spent on the squad) some of the performances this season (including his tactics) have been very disappointing, with someone else coming in why can't we do better.

Thanks for the 3 and a half years Bobby Manc but time to move on for the better!!!

nickson71 said:
Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
'They've ripped the heart out of the supporters'

'We're a laughing stock'

'Fuck Abu Dhabi'

Fuck me, anyone would have thought this is the first manager we've sacked.

I liked him but he's gone now and throwing around asinine hyperbole isn't going to help anyone.

Reacting like a girl who's just been told One Direction have split up just makes us all look like dicks.

Granted, the club has handled this terribly but lets at least try to maintain our dignity.

Agree

One chapter finishes, another begins...........exciting times ahead I feel

should be interesting

would how long it will take to appoint the new manager

I find the line in the statement about Kidd taking charge of the US tour interesting, unless it's a red herring of course?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Well done City Cup for Cock ups, fucking joke once again.

In a few weeks, I hope people who post things such as above will be complete embarrassed.

Can't believe fans on here behaving like little schoolgirls whose latest boyband have split up.

Managers in football get the sack, deal with it!!

Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
'They've ripped the heart out of the supporters'

'We're a laughing stock'

'Fuck Abu Dhabi'

Fuck me, anyone would have thought this is the first manager we've sacked.

I liked him but he's gone now and throwing around asinine hyperbole isn't going to help anyone.

Reacting like a girl who's just been told One Direction have split up just makes us all look like dicks.

Granted, the club has handled this terribly but lets at least try to maintain our dignity.

Agree

One chapter finishes, another begins...........exciting times ahead I feel

Absolutely.

Some of the shite being written on here is truly unbelievable.

Plenty of rags about too....

Rags or 12 year old girls. Has to be one of the two.

I know and acknowledge that the Club is greater than any one person but I am gutted.

Roberto Mancini stood up at a Supporters meeting and promised he would tear down that banner at the quiet neighbours' place and he did, he even said he would drive the bus to tear it down. He gave us the Premiership, he gave us the FA Cup and the Charity Shield. Thank you.

Thank you Roberto for some of the best times supporting City. You gave us everything (ok not the CL but....) I will never, ever, forget your reaction when Aquero scored that goal, the way you jumped into Brian Kidd's arms, the way you ran down the touchline, everything.

To think that it happened a year ago today. A year today at this time I was having an alcoholic drink.......... not something I do often but I was celebrating our glory.

I am just so upset to read that you have gone and I will be there at Reading tomorrow singing "Mancini, Mancini, he came from Italy to manage Man City" in defiance of the people who saw fit to humiliate you in this way.

Good luck wherever you go next. May they treat you in a more dignified manner than some people at Manchester City did. God speed.

Brian Kidd as interim manager - can see us finishing third now, fucking terrible day, Christ this time as year ago I was so pissed and so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.