Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny St.helens CTID said:
Disgracefull, we are a laughing stock yet again, how this has been handled is disgusting, fcuk off city

Perhaps you and other drama queens on this site should consider setting up an FC City.

Telling the club to f-off and that we're a disgrace because of a managers sacking, deary me.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Some of the reactions on here are preposterous.

I have good memories of Roberto and what he has delivered, but it's football management: a well paid, yet brutal and unforgiving job. He knew this when he embarked on this career path: he has followed in others' wake before and he will again. That is the nature of the game of football management.

None of us can know the sub-plot to this decision, at least at the moment. I'm not saying that this is the case, but if his relationships have broken down beyond the point of critical mass, then there's no turning back from that. That's the way of the world.

Our owners deserve our absolute trust to make the right decisions. Does anyone seriously think Mancini would have come to City if Taskin was still in charge or worse, we were in administration? On that basis anyone egregiously criticising them is being foolish.

I cannot argue with any of that.
Good luck Bob and thank you
Thanks Roberto, you've given me the best footballing memories of my life, but you got to manage my football club for three and a half years and were well rewarded for doing it, which is why my reserves of sympathy are not limitless at your dismissal, or even the nature of it. There plenty of people on this board struggling to find work who are far more deserving of my sympathies.

He'll get over this and move forward, as will City. City is what really matters, individuals are just extras passing through. People shouldn't lose sight of that.

we can only be grateful to roberto for the new heights he has taken city to, as i am sure he must be grateful for the money he made here.

sad to see him go. espcially withiut having the chance to enjoy a farewell from fans in the stadium. that was the least we could grant him

on the other note:

does that mean tranfer window is put on hold until new manager is appointed?

Thanks for an amazing ride Bobby, you truly have set a winning foundation at our great club. Unfortunately, your divisive communication style has prompted this decision. You lost the players. It'll be interesting to see the players' reaction tomorrow. If we win 5-0, we will see that this is the right decision.

Could have been handled better, but we can build for next season and I believe we'll be back stronger than ever!

Re: Club Statement

pudge said:
On the anniversary of our league triumph.

Classy, well done MCFC

There's never a good time but today of all days seems insensitive.

You can already see the headlines about Slue Alex seeing of another challenger. As we speak, Sky have just said exactly that. Anyone know what Bobby's record against the scum was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.