Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kawkav said:
sad to see him go. espcially withiut having the chance to enjoy a farewell from fans in the stadium. that was the least we could grant him

on the other note:

does that mean tranfer window is put on hold until new manager is appointed?

No... targets identified and I think 3 of them are nearing completion so will be here around July so plenty of time for Pellegrini to bed in and work with them.

I'm not into conspiracy theories but we surely we couldn't have tapped blue nose up could we!!!;-)

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
stan bowles said:
I hope you get the sack tomorrow too. Rich irony. Maybe some of us don't like seeing anyone treated like a piece of shit the way this club has done to Mancini. You think he gives a toss about the size of his severance package ? Fuck off. He's already a multi-millionaire. It's more to do with the way it's been done than the decision to replace him itself.

This is football.

I've conceded it's been handled badly but the way a lot of people are reacting is both embarrassing as fuck and deeply disturbing.

As for hoping I get the sack, if that's all you've got to occupy your mind then please yourself, fill your boots.
Typical RAG

Get a grip you fucking tool.

I've seen enough sacked managers to not piss my knickers on a day like today.

Can we keep the Forza Mancini banner please ? He added to our honours list, things which will never be removed, it would be nice to keep that as a thank you.

And Hopefully when the new guy arrives we can put something up for him alongside the mancini banner that potentially can also remain after him.

All I can say is that the execs had better sort out both the new boss AND his preferred transfer targets a hell of a lot sooner than August 31st as happened last summer.

Thanks for everything Roberto and good luck for the future.

I could slap the players right now,for their part in getting him sacked,they should be as ashamed as the club for treating him in such a disrespectful way

de niro said:
Shadz69 said:
Good luck Bobby. Not enough players willing to put it on the line for him.Won't be out of work for long but fuck me we could have handled it so much better.

Correct. Wait till he knocks us out of the champions league, I will piss myself.

That would be a first for Mancini ;-)

kippax81 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Some of the reactions on here are preposterous.

I have good memories of Roberto and what he has delivered, but it's football management: a well paid, yet brutal and unforgiving job. He knew this when he embarked on this career path: he has followed in others' wake before and he will again. That is the nature of the game of football management.

None of us can know the sub-plot to this decision, at least at the moment. I'm not saying that this is the case, but if his relationships have broken down beyond the point of critical mass, then there's no turning back from that. That's the way of the world.

Our owners deserve our absolute trust to make the right decisions. Does anyone seriously think Mancini would have come to City if Taskin was still in charge or worse, we were in administration? On that basis anyone egregiously criticising them is being foolish.

I cannot argue with any of that.
Good luck Bob and thank you
Thanks Roberto, you've given me the best footballing memories of my life, but you got to manage my football club for three and a half years and were well rewarded for doing it, which is why my reserves of sympathy are not limitless at your dismissal, or even the nature of it. There plenty of people on this board struggling to find work who are far more deserving of my sympathies.

He'll get over this and move forward, as will City. City is what really matters, individuals are just extras passing through. People shouldn't lose sight of that.

Fully endorse that sentiment GDM, great post

Well, I said something where going to happen when I was in the shower...

Thank you for all Mancio. I`ve benn fucking frustrated by you so many times, but what you have done for the, makes you a legend, and secures you a spot in Citys history books.

Now, i know Pellegrini is loikink set to arrive, but is it any possibilities that The special One will be our manager next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.