Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgian Maestro said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Some of the comments in this thread are a disgrace. Telling the owners to fuck off. Well done

The owners with their half a billion investment is the reason why we won the league not Mancini's management skills. But some of you clowns believe it the other way round

If there is any sort of protest on Sunday i for one will be embarrassed.

why, people can have an opinion, it doesnt really matter how much they spend if they treat a succesful manager like shit, people are gonna be mad

You've missed my point mate. The guy is successful because of the money.
No Abu Dhabi, no money, no success. Support the owners not a guy who has overseen a circus this season

even with all the money in the world it doesnt mean you will be succesful, look at chelsea this year, real madrid, us under hughes. You need a good manager. No abu dhabi, what if what if, dont get your points with all these imagined up situations.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
He's got a big mouth. Takes after his dad

is he not allowed an opinion then? Can he not speak out for his dad? I would always hope my lads do the same for me
Who has disrespected his dad?

Even the staunchest of outers have respect for what Mancini achieved last season.
Silence from the board, then a statement at 10:30pm detailing how you've been sacked on the anniversary of winning the league isn't a tad disrespectful?

Meeting another manager's agent in public isn't disrespectful?

Ignorance is bliss it seems

welsh_andy said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Some of the comments in this thread are a disgrace. Telling the owners to fuck off. Well done

The owners with their half a billion investment is the reason why we won the league not Mancini's management skills. But some of you clowns believe it the other way round

If there is any sort of protest on Sunday i for one will be embarrassed.

fair play thats the dumbest comment ive seen, so board buy the players and they manage themselves, so i guess a car drives itself.

Do you honestly believe Mancini would have achieved anything at this club without an open chequebook?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what a joke

so if pelligreni doesnt win the league he gets sacked and then the next manager

Mancini wins the league last season and gets sacked. The club have treated him like shit and been completley disrespectful. We cant win everything every year, no team can. United didnt win the league last season, but did they sack ferguson, no they stuck by him.

Forza Mancini

Forza Mancini? You gonna start following Monaco or Roma now or wherever he rocks up next?

Blue Tooth said:
It's big business at Man City now...no doubt he was set up for a fall in my mind from the seasons beginning because he did not fit the Barca-esque model our new Spanish top dogs want to employ...If they turn City into a world footballing force with that decision then this will all be forgotten and forgiven but it's a big fucking IF.

I think that the decision may well prove to be right but it was handled very badly.

I liked Bobby Manc and what I saw under his tenure. I'll miss him.

Thanks for the 5-1 at the Lane.
For the 6-1 at the Swamp and for that smile at the end.
For that display of pure football power in the 1-0 over Utd at the Etihad in last seasons title run in and for giving Fergie shit on the touchline.
For that Aguerooooooooo moment. Etched in my consciousness for ever.
For the FA Cup semi win over the Rags. Top top weekend in London.
For a superb semi final performance against Chelsea only recently.
For The FA Cup win against Stoke.
For dicking Utd again in their own back yard when they were Champions elect.
For putting City back on the map.

It was a blast. You put a smile back on this City fans face and for that I thank You enormously.

Good Luck Bobby Mancini.

Nice post

willy eckerslike said:
red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

Well that's City fans for you - burn your season ticket on the last day of the season when it's worth nowt:)

Shit stirrers. Piss off, will ya.

TheMightyQuinn said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Fuck him, I've been called far worse and he's a little girl pissing in his knickers because his favourite manager has been sacked. Water off a ducks back if you've been around a few years.
Stop acting like a twat then.

Only a twat would post the following...

they've ripped the heart of city supporters

You're acting like a 4 year old girl who's found out Harry has left One Direction.

You'll probably be getting quoted right now on other forums as thousands of grown men piss themselves at your reaction.
That's right true blues know what I'm on about

bacuzzi said:
Selbyblue said:
Eaglechief said:
It's you who should "grow up", bacuzzi has a valid point, Roberto was undermined deliberately during the summer transfer window, it's been down hill ever since. In hindsight, he was a deadman walking all season and he must have known it himself all along.

It was said in Jest so calm down. I recommend that Bacuzzi stops flinging allegations of our players throwing games on a public forum. It's a little silly and perhaps he should errr grow up? I'm sure the players can afford better lawyers than he/she can.

By the way Marwood didn't undermine him. You think he had the power to veto transfer targets? Give your head a wobble.

Selby - how do you explain the last transfer window and saturday then? Forget it I already know. It was all Mancini's fault wasn't it. Tool.

So the summer transfer window was all Marwood? Tool
Saturday saw a shite performance but I wouldn't say they threw the game. I suppose it was Marwood who made the substitutions? Tool

BringBackSwales said:
Blue Tooth said:
It's big business at Man City now...no doubt he was set up for a fall in my mind from the seasons beginning because he did not fit the Barca-esque model our new Spanish top dogs want to employ...If they turn City into a world footballing force with that decision then this will all be forgotten and forgiven but it's a big fucking IF.

I think that the decision may well prove to be right but it was handled very badly.

I liked Bobby Manc and what I saw under his tenure. I'll miss him.

Thanks for the 5-1 at the Lane.
For the 6-1 at the Swamp and for that smile at the end.
For that display of pure football power in the 1-0 over Utd at the Etihad in last seasons title run in and for giving Fergie shit on the touchline.
For that Aguerooooooooo moment. Etched in my consciousness for ever.
For the FA Cup semi win over the Rags. Top top weekend in London.
For a superb semi final performance against Chelsea only recently.
For The FA Cup win against Stoke.
For dicking Utd again in their own back yard when they were Champions elect.
For putting City back on the map.

It was a blast. You put a smile back on this City fans face and for that I thank You enormously.

Good Luck Bobby Mancini.

Nice post

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.