Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've backed Mancini throughout his time here apart from the first few weeks after Hughes left. I can understand the boards decision, but I don't think it was the right one. Mancini should have been given the tools to finish the job. I hope I am wrong and Pelligrini does the business, the decision is made and club first of course. I'm OK with the decision even if I don't particularly like it.

We've made jokes out of ourselves the way we did it, again, though. That's the distasteful bit to me.

Ask yourself hand on heart how many of the squad will be truly sorry that he is going? Hart? Kompany? Lescott? Nasri? Tevez? Don't suppose Aguero and Dzeko will be too stressed seen as they have been blamed for most our failings this season. Surely a new manager can get more out of this squad using man management alone. Its a shame but the right decision after a season littered with disappointing performanes.

Selbyblue said:
MSP said:
joe_canada said:
From Twitter:

View From A Blue ‏@viewfromablue 1m
Andrea Mancini, Roberto's son, now wading into it. "Money can't buy class, show some respect for the manager that made you win after 44yrs."

No, but your daddy can arrange you train and play at one of the best clubs while being utter shit.

That made me lol.

Fucking richdaddyboy moron, money bought his dad, if he has half of the brain he would never posted that.

chesterbells said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what a joke

so if pelligreni doesnt win the league he gets sacked and then the next manager

Mancini wins the league last season and gets sacked. The club have treated him like shit and been completley disrespectful. We cant win everything every year, no team can. United didnt win the league last season, but did they sack ferguson, no they stuck by him.

Forza Mancini

Forza Mancini? You gonna start following Monaco or Roma now or wherever he rocks up next?

its a gesture of support to one of our most succesful managers, you gonna make some smart arse comment for every show of support ;). mate i just think this is a terrible decision

Monaco all they way :D ctid

BringBackSwales said:
red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

shouldn't you and your men in pink mates be out hitting women and children?
No there wanking over Moyesy

xenon_ said:
willy eckerslike said:
red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

Well that's City fans for you - burn your season ticket on the last day of the season when it's worth nowt:)

Shit stirrers. Piss off, will ya.

Sorry Xenon_ I'll re-quote it ...

Well that's us City fans for you - burn our season tickets on the last day of the season when it's worth nowt:)

Can't proof read my posts quick enough tonight,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.