Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm proper gutted, don't think he deserves the sack. The success that he had brought to the club has been amazing! Imo I recon the board just wants a successful business rather than passion at the club, if I'm wrong give me three good reasons why that is. I also think that we are turning into the next Chelsea in terms off getting new managers. I think we can all agree that all blues love Mancini. For me, I recon we should all wear Mancini scarfs on Sunday just to say thank you and show some respect. Don't know about you guys but I'm also going to be singing the Mancini song for 90 mins.

Sad to see a legend leave.

And btw, I an also going to be backing the new manager, dont want to be like Chelsea, being disrespectful for something that's not their fault.

Forzamancini

Daz_Blue said:
Blue and Proud said:
Paul Power and Jim Cassell also sacked from the youth academy - wtf!!!

What ....noooooo Mansour out .....you mean the team that gave us Nedum has been fired .....

Maybe Barcelona boys are bringing in someone who worked at the Barcelona academy and brought through some pretty decent players to run our club at youth level ....

jim cassel did a great job when he worked for the youth team bringing thorugh players like micah and micheal johnson. He hasnt worked for the youth team in ages. when he left the youth team turned to shit and imo is worse now than it was then

Am gutted at this news. Think another season wouldn't have hurt. And the timing is just awful.

Will feel strange seeing him at another club.

Jose was never going to go to the rags in my opinion. He won't stand in anyones shadow, nor will he brook continuous comparisons. His own brand and pride are too large to enter a job as Fergusons underling.<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 10:56 pm --<br /><br />Am gutted at this news. Think another season wouldn't have hurt. And the timing is just awful.

Will feel strange seeing him at another club.

Jose was never going to go to the rags in my opinion. He won't stand in anyones shadow, nor will he brook continuous comparisons. His own brand and pride are too large to enter a job as Fergusons underling.

LoveCity said:
Have a look on Twitter, you'll see some true colours coming out among the media types. Especially Ogden, he is dancing in glee and Holt is (fake) morally outraged as usual.

With one or two exceptions, we do have some utter, utter twats posing as journalists in this country.

Expect 2-3 days of faux outrage, before turning into borderline racist commentary about foreign owners etc, all from the same group of hacks who've shown absolutely zero respect for Mancini during the past six months.

They must be very, very unhappy people to write the sort of twisted garbage they come up with. Unfortunately things like Talkshite and the need to fill 24 hours news has helped put these people on a pedestal, and they're now trying to out-do each other with ever more ridiculous behaviour.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
why, people can have an opinion, it doesnt really matter how much they spend if they treat a succesful manager like shit, people are gonna be mad

You've missed my point mate. The guy is successful because of the money.
No Abu Dhabi, no money, no success. Support the owners not a guy who has overseen a circus this season

even with all the money in the world it doesnt mean you will be succesful, look at chelsea this year, real madrid, us under hughes. You need a good manager. No abu dhabi, what if what if, dont get your points with all these imagined up situations.

FYI Chelsea and Madrid are both on course to have better seasons than us. And as for Mancini and his transfer policy throw enough shit and some of it sticks

Been good times under Roberto, knew it was coming though if I'm honest. Right now feel pretty gutted but that's that eh, onwards n upwards. Fingers crossed for the future.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Who has disrespected his dad?

Even the staunchest of outers have respect for what Mancini achieved last season.
Silence from the board, then a statement at 10:30pm detailing how you've been sacked on the anniversary of winning the league isn't a tad disrespectful?

Meeting another manager's agent in public isn't disrespectful?

Ignorance is bliss it seems
That's clearly a dig at the fans. Why would Txiki, Soriano, Khaldoon and Mansour give a shit the last time we won anything. If is was at the board if I was Mansour and invested all that money I would say the disrespect is the other way round with him trying to claim it was all down to Mancini
It's clearly a dig at the club and Andrea Mancini is no longer at the club, so he has no need to tow any party line.

I take your lack of answer to the two examples I provided mean you agree they were disrespectful

TheMightyQuinn said:
You reckon?

I know a lot of blues and not one of them would describe tonight as feeling as if his/her heart has been ripped out.

Perhaps you don't know any other blues or hang out exclusively with little girls who are overly sentimental, I don't know.

You called me a rag and you'll apologise for that.

I'm surprised at you, Quinn. In the cellar, you seem so hippy-cool,laid back and love-focused, and you've been dragged into a slug fest with a moron. This thread is bringing out the worst in everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.