Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya_Tony said:
Thanks for the 5-1 at the Lane.
For the 6-1 at the Swamp and for that smile at the end.
For that display of pure football power in the 1-0 over Utd at the Etihad in last seasons title run in and for giving Fergie shit on the touchline.
For that Aguerooooooooo moment. Etched in my consciousness for ever.
For the FA Cup semi win over the Rags. Top top weekend in London.
For a superb semi final performance against Chelsea only recently.
For The FA Cup win against Stoke.
For dicking Utd again in their own back yard when they were Champions elect.
For putting City back on the map.

It was a blast. You put a smile back on this City fans face and for that I thank You enormously.

Good Luck Bobby Mancini.

and....

OB1 said:
Shit title defence.
Shit Champions League campaign.
Shit COC exit.
Shit FA Cup Final.
Shit relationship with players.
Bobby gets sack.
Shit happens.

Just about sums up the highs and lows.

OB1 said:
Shit title defence.
Shit Champions League campaign.
Shit COC exit.
Shit FA Cup Final.
Shit relationship with players.
Bobby gets sack.
Shit happens.

Compact and to the point. I like it.

BringBackSwales said:
Blue Tooth said:
It's big business at Man City now...no doubt he was set up for a fall in my mind from the seasons beginning because he did not fit the Barca-esque model our new Spanish top dogs want to employ...If they turn City into a world footballing force with that decision then this will all be forgotten and forgiven but it's a big fucking IF.

I think that the decision may well prove to be right but it was handled very badly.

I liked Bobby Manc and what I saw under his tenure. I'll miss him.

Thanks for the 5-1 at the Lane.
For the 6-1 at the Swamp and for that smile at the end.
For that display of pure football power in the 1-0 over Utd at the Etihad in last seasons title run in and for giving Fergie shit on the touchline.
For that Aguerooooooooo moment. Etched in my consciousness for ever.
For the FA Cup semi win over the Rags. Top top weekend in London.
For a superb semi final performance against Chelsea only recently.
For The FA Cup win against Stoke.
For dicking Utd again in their own back yard when they were Champions elect.
For putting City back on the map.

It was a blast. You put a smile back on this City fans face and for that I thank You enormously.

Good Luck Bobby Mancini.

Nice post
yup agreed

BringBackSwales said:
red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

shouldn't you and your men in pink mates be out hitting women and children?
Shouldn't you be round at grannyshaggers house heard hese put in another transfer request

Poorly handled - they should have backed him during FA cup final at least - the team seemed rattled at Wembley. Personally i think it cost the cup. Now the whole thing looks bad and leaves a sour taste, after all the effort Mancini put in.

TheMightyQuinn said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Only a twat would post the following...

You're acting like a 4 year old girl who's found out Harry has left One Direction.

You'll probably be getting quoted right now on other forums as thousands of grown men piss themselves at your reaction.
That's right true blues know what I'm on about

You reckon?

I know a lot of blues and not one of them would describe tonight as feeling as if his/her heart has been ripped out.

Perhaps you don't know any other blues or hang out exclusively with little girls who are overly sentimental, I don't know.

You called me a rag and you'll apologise for that.
I apologize ; )

BringBackSwales said:
red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

shouldn't you and your men in pink mates be out hitting women and children?

What the fuck are you on about, our manager, that's right our manager has been sacked, grown men are throwing hissy fits, it's a game and a business too which Bobby has been handsomely rewarded but he's failed to reach the heights that our owners required.
Hitting women and kids, give your head a wobble you first class prick.

I suspect every psychiatric councelor in Manchester is going to overrun in the next few days judging by some of the hysterics being seen here!
It reminds me of Diana's death when a load of people , who had a rather over-romanticised view of someone they didn't actually know, gave vent to their feelings in a torrent of embarrassing outpourings and hyperbole about how awful the royal family was, how appallingly badly she'd been treated etc etc blah blah.
Guess what? We all got over it !
I wonder what Elton John's doing - " goodbye bobby m , though I never knew you "
I feel a tear !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.