Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
Silence from the board, then a statement at 10:30pm detailing how you've been sacked on the anniversary of winning the league isn't a tad disrespectful?

Meeting another manager's agent in public isn't disrespectful?

Ignorance is bliss it seems
That's clearly a dig at the fans. Why would Txiki, Soriano, Khaldoon and Mansour give a shit the last time we won anything. If is was at the board if I was Mansour and invested all that money I would say the disrespect is the other way round with him trying to claim it was all down to Mancini
It's clearly a dig at the club and Andrea Mancini is no longer at the club, so he has no need to tow any party line.

I take your lack of answer to the two examples I provided mean you agree they were disrespectful
Course it could of been handled better but fuck it onwards and upwards.

pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
BringBackSwales said:
is he not allowed an opinion then? Can he not speak out for his dad? I would always hope my lads do the same for me
Who has disrespected his dad?

Even the staunchest of outers have respect for what Mancini achieved last season.
Silence from the board, then a statement at 10:30pm detailing how you've been sacked on the anniversary of winning the league isn't a tad disrespectful?

I agree it was handled very badly and we undermined the manager in public. But at the same time I think the decision to part company is right.

There's been a lot of unrest behind the scenes.

Mancini will go down as the key manager in the renaissance of MCFC

xenon_ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You reckon?

I know a lot of blues and not one of them would describe tonight as feeling as if his/her heart has been ripped out.

Perhaps you don't know any other blues or hang out exclusively with little girls who are overly sentimental, I don't know.

You called me a rag and you'll apologise for that.

I'm surprised at you, Quinn. In the cellar, you seem so hippy-cool,laid back and love-focused, and you've been dragged into a slug fest with a moron. This thread is bringing out the worst in everyone.

who was it who called him a rag? Tbh I would be angry too, it is THE worst thing you can call a BLUE

xenon_ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You reckon?

I know a lot of blues and not one of them would describe tonight as feeling as if his/her heart has been ripped out.

Perhaps you don't know any other blues or hang out exclusively with little girls who are overly sentimental, I don't know.

I'm surprised at you, Quinn. In the cellar, you seem so hippy-cool,laid back and love-focused, and you've been dragged into a slug fest with a moron. This thread is bringing out the worst in everyone.

who was it who called him a rag? Tbh I would be angry too, it is THE worst thing you can call a BLUE

Most shocking statement Ive seen come out for a management sacking ever. They should have left it at, Manchester City have decided to part ways with Roberto Mancini, we thank him for all his achivements...wish him all the best for the future. Elaborate on that.

Marvin said:
martinmcfc said:
Sigh said:
Who hired Mancini?
Who fired Mancini?

That's right. Thank you Sheikh Mansour.

sheikzayed0609getty_801654c.jpg

What's your point?????
Well informed sources indicating this was the decision of the owner, not the Execs who some fingers are pointing at

The problem is rather than go after Sheikh Mansour, they sublimate, subconsciously aware of what their critique really means, and therefore they use cut-outs such as Koss, Taxi, Wittgenstein, Khaldoon aka "The Board" etc. It is a classic juvenile psychological defence mechanism.

Sublimate: to divert the expression of (an instinctual desire or impulse) from its unacceptable form to one that is considered more socially or culturally acceptable.

The other thing is that without Mansour there would be no Mancini. Mansour is the prime mover, mancini the secondary cause.

BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
That's right true blues know what I'm on about

You reckon?

I am going to follow this with interest - what are you going to do if he doesn't apologise? Just interested

He will apologise so there's no point in me speculating.

bacuzzi said:
Selbyblue said:
Eaglechief said:
It's you who should "grow up", bacuzzi has a valid point, Roberto was undermined deliberately during the summer transfer window, it's been down hill ever since. In hindsight, he was a deadman walking all season and he must have known it himself all along.

It was said in Jest so calm down. I recommend that Bacuzzi stops flinging allegations of our players throwing games on a public forum. It's a little silly and perhaps he should errr grow up? I'm sure the players can afford better lawyers than he/she can.

By the way Marwood didn't undermine him. You think he had the power to veto transfer targets? Give your head a wobble.

Selby - how do you explain the last transfer window and saturday then? Forget it I already know. It was all Mancini's fault wasn't it. Tool.

Selbyblue...where did I state it was Marwood who did the undermining? I agree with you he is just another employee of the club and therefore doesn't have the final say in sanctioning transfers, but to just insult people by saying "grow up" or to "give your head a wobble" is frankly pathetic.

Answer bacuzzi's original comments, was Roberto undermined during the transfer window deliberately or not? And is that the one of the root causes (not the only though) of why this season has got progressively worse?

BillyShears said:
Can't believe the fucking hysteria, but then again the way this season's been on the forum I can believe it. The king really is dead.

I genuinely wish Mancini all the best. We all know what we won with him and for that he'll go down in our history. Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

But for City, for us, I can't help but feel it's the beginning of another step up. Another significant step forward. We trusted Khaldoun when it came to Hughes, and we really should trust him with Mancini. The next guy will be the next step.

Mancini will remain an iconic figure in the pantheon of City greats and this really is a sad end to his tenure but I am sure it is the right decision.

Marvin said:
pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Who has disrespected his dad?

Even the staunchest of outers have respect for what Mancini achieved last season.

I agree it was handled very badly and we undermined the manager in public. But at the same time I think the decision to part company is right.

There's been a lot of unrest behind the scenes.

Mancini will go down as the key manager in the renaissance of MCFC
Well said Marvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.