Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
Marvin said:
martinmcfc said:
What's your point?????
Well informed sources indicating this was the decision of the owner, not the Execs who some fingers are pointing at

The problem is rather than go after Sheikh Mansour, they sublimate, subconsciously aware of what their critique really means, and therefore they use cut-outs such as Koss, Taxi, Wittgenstein, Khaldoon aka "The Board" etc. It is a classic juvenile psychological defence mechanism.

Sublimate: to divert the expression of (an instinctual desire or impulse) from its unacceptable form to one that is considered more socially or culturally acceptable.

The other thing is that without Mansour there would be no Mancini. Mansour is the prime mover, mancini the secondary cause.

fucking hell you get the prize for pretentious post of the day

Bit shit the way it was handled, but I'm sure the sheikh knows what he's doing. Hope so anyway. Mancini won us the 1st trophy I saw us lift (apart from the division 2 playoff tropht which I refuse to count) so I can't say I'm glad he's gone, in fact I'd have been happy enough if he'd stayed, but onwards and upwards

TheMightyQuinn said:
BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You reckon?

I know a lot of blues and not one of them would describe tonight as feeling as if his/her heart has been ripped out.

Perhaps you don't know any other blues or hang out exclusively with little girls who are overly sentimental, I don't know.

You called me a rag and you'll apologise for that.

I am going to follow this with interest - what are you going to do if he doesn't apologise? Just interested

He will apologise so there's no point in me speculating.

he did - tell me, what did you put in your pm to him?

argyle said:
rastus said:
argyle said:
This all day.

No longer can people on bluemoon take the piss out of RAWK for their emotional dickishness when equally cringeworthy posts can be found earlier in this thread.

Show respect, is that too much to ask.

Respect? He hasn't bloody died!!

He got relieved from his job, we'll get another manager, we move on.

Too many get attached to the manager, I support the club, I'll support the manager when here, but I won't cry over them leaving.

Not crying, respect for the positives he has achieved and wish him well. Unless you are one dimensional, then fair enough.
COME ON BENITEZ

The guy brought results, no denying that.

But I have heard from three people that work at City (not high up, but have contact with players and staff) that Mancini was hated by many and, to put it politely, wasn't very nice to a lot of people at the club.

There's only so many people you can rub the wrong way before it catches up with you.

If it was up to me, I would have given him one more year, but then I'm pretty certain our billionaire businessman owners know what they are doing more than I or anyone else on here.

Onwards and Upwards!! Come on City!!

BobKowalski said:
Yeah. Me I remember the highs. Mancini fulfilled his brief and then some. He didn't get everything right and dropped a few bollocks now and then but damn it was a great 3 years. Feeling nostalgic already.

Same, although I'm excited about the future. Bob had taken us as far as he could, imo. All in all it's not been a good season.

That's how we treat a decent man. Black day for City I'm genuinely shocked at the piss poor way this has been handled, a throwback to the Swales days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.