Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
It's clearly a dig at the club and Andrea Mancini is no longer at the club, so he has no need to tow any party line.

I take your lack of answer to the two examples I provided mean you agree they were disrespectful
Course it could of been handled better but fuck it onwards and upwards.
That's the problem.

It shouldn't be "fuck it.."

We went through the same situation bringing Mancini in, and clearly haven't learned from it. This has been handled hideously, be it the right decision or not.
What's done is done. Move on and look forward to next season now

Funny how it all broke about a week before. Think the club wudda liked to keep things under wraps till the end of the seasoning. Makes you wonder if Mancini released it to the press himself to cause us maximum embarrasment. Think overall though it was time to go. Cant start having public spats with the likes of komps and hart (2 players who in my opinion really do have an affection for the club) and expect em to keep pulling their tripes out. His poor man management came to a head on Saturday. Absolutely nobody played for him.

Slagging off Joe Hart like he did, for expressing the disapointment we all felt, after the game at the bernebeau, was absolutely unforgivable

He was too quick to slate everyone else's mistakes. But never admitted, or learned from, any of his own.

With the players we have, the ones we are going to buy, the infrastructure in place, the support and now someone who finally has a tactical brain and people skills it takes to be a top, top manager, I would be afraid...very afraid if I was a Rag, Chelski or a Gooner.

Marvin said:
pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Who has disrespected his dad?

Even the staunchest of outers have respect for what Mancini achieved last season.
Silence from the board, then a statement at 10:30pm detailing how you've been sacked on the anniversary of winning the league isn't a tad disrespectful?

Meeting another manager's agent in public isn't disrespectful?

Ignorance is bliss it seems
I agree it was handled very badly and we undermined the manager in public. But at the same time I think the decision to part company is right.

There's been a lot of unrest behind the scenes.

Mancini will go down as the key manager in the renaissance of MCFC
I'm not debating the decision to change manager.

But rather the lack of learning from past experience, it's worrying. This has been handled horribly all season long.

Funny that SSN have obviously been told to change their comments, they've dropped the bit about Bob being in the stands when clueless was sacked.

Tossers

For me I saw the Mercer days and trophys, great manager. I've seen a lot in between, poor managers. Then saw Mancini and the trophys but never felt I was watching a great manager.

Yes he'll be remembered.

But all I've been reading on here is "but he ( Mancini) did this last season, he did this the season before", but I see little about what he's done this season.

Understand one thing, you see no future in constantly looking at the past.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BringBackSwales said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You reckon?

I know a lot of blues and not one of them would describe tonight as feeling as if his/her heart has been ripped out.

Perhaps you don't know any other blues or hang out exclusively with little girls who are overly sentimental, I don't know.

You called me a rag and you'll apologise for that.

I am going to follow this with interest - what are you going to do if he doesn't apologise? Just interested

He will apologise so there's no point in me speculating.

He already has, lads, a few pages back. And fair enough, calling someone a rag is about as low as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.