Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not our finest week on or off the field the last couple of years have been brilliant times to be a Blue and I think he should have had another season to get things back right, this season hasn't been quite right though and the owners thought a change was required, next season should be very interesting to say the least. Thanks for the Good times Roberto and good luck for the future unless you happen to manage a team against us CTID.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
That's right true blues know what I'm on about

You reckon?

I know a lot of blues and not one of them would describe tonight as feeling as if his/her heart has been ripped out.

Perhaps you don't know any other blues or hang out exclusively with little girls who are overly sentimental, I don't know.

You called me a rag and you'll apologise for that.
I apologize ; )

soft twat

Very sad about this. The way it has been handled is disgusting - totally classless. If this was always going to happen it should have waited until the end of the season. But hey - we just have to hope the next a manager - whoever it is - is good and starts winning quickly as if they don’t deliver they won’t last long. Let’s hope that the club know what they are doing.

Can’t help but think that Mancini will have the last laugh though and this will come back and bite us on the arse. Mancini will move on to another big club in Europe, we will make a little bit of progress in the Champions League and then our paths will cross again - Mancini will whip us in a major CL match and it will be another disaster in typical city fashion!

Thank you for coming to Manchester Roberto and for giving us an amazing 3 1/2 years. You will always be a legend - the first manager that I’ve seen win a trophy, the dramatic finale, the 6-1 and more. Good luck!

Rammy Blue said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Thanks for the 5-1 at the Lane.
For the 6-1 at the Swamp and for that smile at the end.
For that display of pure football power in the 1-0 over Utd at the Etihad in last seasons title run in and for giving Fergie shit on the touchline.
For that Aguerooooooooo moment. Etched in my consciousness for ever.
For the FA Cup semi win over the Rags. Top top weekend in London.
For a superb semi final performance against Chelsea only recently.
For The FA Cup win against Stoke.
For dicking Utd again in their own back yard when they were Champions elect.
For putting City back on the map.

It was a blast. You put a smile back on this City fans face and for that I thank You enormously.

Good Luck Bobby Mancini.

and....

OB1 said:
Shit title defence.
Shit Champions League campaign.
Shit COC exit.
Shit FA Cup Final.
Shit relationship with players.
Bobby gets sack.
Shit happens.

Just about sums up the highs and lows.

Yeah. Me I remember the highs. Mancini fulfilled his brief and then some. He didn't get everything right and dropped a few bollocks now and then but damn it was a great 3 years. Feeling nostalgic already.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
even with all the money in the world it doesnt mean you will be succesful, look at chelsea this year, real madrid, us under hughes. You need a good manager. No abu dhabi, what if what if, dont get your points with all these imagined up situations.

FYI Chelsea and Madrid are both on course to have better seasons than us. And as for Mancini and his transfer policy throw enough shit and some of it sticks

madrid didnt win the league or champions league. may have got further in europe

Chelsea will finish in the top four and might win the europa league how have they had a better season than us.

Don't want to get off topic but i said on course. I fully expect Madrid to win the Copa del Rey and Chelsea to win the Europa League

Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
That's clearly a dig at the fans. Why would Txiki, Soriano, Khaldoon and Mansour give a shit the last time we won anything. If is was at the board if I was Mansour and invested all that money I would say the disrespect is the other way round with him trying to claim it was all down to Mancini
It's clearly a dig at the club and Andrea Mancini is no longer at the club, so he has no need to tow any party line.

I take your lack of answer to the two examples I provided mean you agree they were disrespectful
Course it could of been handled better but fuck it onwards and upwards.
That's the problem.

It shouldn't be "fuck it.."

We went through the same situation bringing Mancini in, and clearly haven't learned from it. This has been handled hideously, be it the right decision or not.

red 2 hats said:
BringBackSwales said:
red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

shouldn't you and your men in pink mates be out hitting women and children?

What the fuck are you on about, our manager, that's right our manager has been sacked, grown men are throwing hissy fits, it's a game and a business too which Bobby has been handsomely rewarded but he's failed to reach the heights that our owners required.
Hitting women and kids, give your head a wobble you first class prick.

fucking red scum

gordondaviesmoustache said:
In that sense he was very much a Manchester City manager, it has to be said. Epic highs, deflating lows punctuated with moments of high drama. I will certainly miss him, even though I am ambivalent about his dismissal.

Won't say "I told you so".....

;-)

Mancini is a City legend, the memories he brought us will never be forgotten, but this is the right decision, performances have been well below expected this season and his man management skills are shambolic. Criticising your club captain in the media? What does that do for his confidence and the rest of the team?

I love Mancini and what he's done for us, but for the long term future I do not believe he is the man we need, and think in hindsight we will look back on this decision and will see the club got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.