Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say but the way Mancini has been treated the last few weeks has been nothing short of a fucking disgrace!! I would only state this on here and wouldnt slate the club normally.

I thought the days of bad publicity, typical city etc was over.

Only MCFC could leak the sacking a day before a cup final, let it drag out for a few days then sack him exactly 1 year to the fucking day of one of the greatest days in our entire history!!!!!!

It may well be a good decision in the long term but at the moment I'm fucked right off.

I feel really positive about our future, Bobby did a great job breaking through the trophy barrier and i wish him well, great times. Madrid and Barca have dominated Europe by having a "structure", not being dependent on a single manager like United who have failed in Europe year after year. The club are going in the right direction and I really believe we have some fantastic times ahead of us.

adorado30 said:
afgtnk said:
NoahCity said:
how are we like Chelsea?! Mancini has been here longer than any of Chelsea's managers under RA!

We're headed in the same direction with this pathetic decision.

Mangers doesn't win trophies - Sack him
Manager wins trophies - Sack him anyway

Should they beat Benfica then they won everything that there is to win. Premier League, F.A Cup, Champions League.

I don't think Roman gives a fuck what anybody thinks of him for sacking managers all the time. At least he's got the balls to do it and he's been successful by doing so.

actually if they beat benfica they are the most successful english club in terms of number of major trophies won over the last 5 years

6 compared to uniteds 5, citys 2 and 1 each for liverpool, brum, swansea and wigan

seantheduck said:
I feel really positive about our future, Bobby did a great job breaking through the trophy barrier and i wish him well, great times. Madrid and Barca have dominated Europe by having a "structure", not being dependent on a single manager like United who have failed in Europe year after year. The club are going in the right direction and I really believe we have some fantastic times ahead of us.
Same here I feel OK about the whole thing

seantheduck said:
How in the hell have Madrid dominated in Europe? Many many years ago maybe but not anymore.

Blue Haze said:
lionheart said:
Next season we will play more attractive and entertaining football but will finish no higher than third and maybe win only the League Cup. So which is better?

You don't think we have a chance of finishing ahead of Moyes?

i wouldnt be at all surprised if moyes finished 4th or lower

I'm super thrilled Kidd will get the opportunity to lead the team for two games. Let's support him rather than the former manager.

Thanks Roberto for some fantastic memories, for closing the gap on the rags, for getting under Taggart's skin, for the title, for great days at Wembley, for that magnificent start to last season when the football was exhilarating, for the 6-1, and for giving Blues reason to feel proud once more.

However, your constant moaning and carping this year regarding the summer dealings, coupled with the criticism of players in public, was most certainly not what the owners want. They do have a dignity about them and wish to be seen to do things correctly. Admittedly his sacking on this particular day looks poor, but how could anyone come out of this with any level of dignity once the media have made up their minds. We are now damned cos we've made the move but what would the circus have been like tonight had The Club left him out to dry.

Thanks Roberto, you will always have a place in our hearts, but it's onwards and upwards now. Get behind the new manager, support the Board and look forward to winning the title next season.

The idiotic so called sports reporter on BBC Breakfast has just stated that Manchester City's announcement seems to be a cynical attempt to take the attention off Manchester United's achievements for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.