Club Statement (Mancini sacked) (Cont)

Re: Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Lancet Fluke said:
Thank you for the two trophies and the 6 months or so of incredible football that more or less won those trophies. Also thank you to the club for having the balls to sack the manager at the right time. Given that a large part of the support seem fixated with Mancini and can see no wrong in anything he does, it would have been easy to just carry on and let things drift for another year. I can't help but think of what players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Hart, Kompany and Nasri are really capable of and the pale shadow of those players we have seen this season. I can't wait for next season now and the now genuine possibilty of seeing our players perform in a manner that we all know they can.

This!

I feel the exact same way about the under-performing players you mention - seems a tragedy that they were so below par when we know how good they should be.

samharris said:
blue underpants said:
Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?

I dont believe that any point scoring will be going on today..
Totally agree thats what we dont want to see now is not the time, i just like to read both sides of the debate and actually think their contribution sometimes makes good reading even though i dont agree with most of it.

Lancet Fluke said:
Thank you for the two trophies and the 6 months or so of incredible football that more or less won those trophies. Also thank you to the club for having the balls to sack the manager at the right time. Given that a large part of the support seem fixated with Mancini and can see no wrong in anything he does, it would have been easy to just carry on and let things drift for another year. I can't help but think of what players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Hart, Kompany and Nasri are really capable of and the pale shadow of those players we have seen this season. I can't wait for next season now and the now genuine possibilty of seeing our players perform in a manner that we all know they can.

Summed up perfectly mate.

Is Klopp alleged to have flown into Manchester or London? If the latter, isn't it more likely to just be some promotional stuff at Wembley ahead of the CL final?

Lancet Fluke said:

This coupled with the hopefully eventful transfer window is going to make next season an even bigger rollercoaster.

Dubai Blue said:
Is Klopp alleged to have flown into Manchester or London? If the latter, isn't it more likely to just be some promotional stuff at Wembley ahead of the CL final?

Relax it isn't real

Dubai Blue said:

Manchester mate.

Lancet Fluke said:

Totally agree, we all could see what was happening this season, Mancini was alienating himself within the club, his tactics were too slow and pedestrian we were always narrow and easy to play against. Wigan just stifled us on Saturday by pressing high up the pitch and not allowing us to play from the back. I am no football genius but who else knew what subs he would make on saturday. You could tell by Tevez's ironic laugh even he knew he was coming off. I will be eternally greatful for what Mancini has done for us but I think any manager that brings harminony, pace and width to this team will be a world beater.

Lancet Fluke said:

Let's see how the players perform tonight at Reading....if there was really any bad blood between the players and Mancini I'd expect a nice 5 or 6 goal City performance tonight to secure 2nd place in style and reward all those fans who will be there supporting them.

samharris said:
blue underpants said:
Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?

I dont believe that any point scoring will be going on today..

Nope, but after all the shit those two have taken on here I wouldn't blame them one bit if there was. The FA cup final put the tin hat on what has been a fucking shite season bearing in mind the quality of our squad, and I fully support the decision to sack the manager. We'll appoint a top class manager and move on, and Mancini will walk away with a nice payoff and sort himself out with another job quite soon I'm sure. Eeeza football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.