Club statement - Tevez transfer request confirmed.

whatever the manager and the club decide i am behind them 100%.i trust them totally.

we dont need to tell the club what to do or how they handle this situation,they will have been up to speed on this all the way. please don't think i'm ungrateful to carlos or arrogant in any way but we dont need him, we are not united with rooney or arsenal with cesc, we have other match winners, we can replace carlos hard though that may be its easier for us than any other team given this sort of situation.
if carlos starts mard arse into the point of affecting his form we should not under any circumstances sell to anyone in britain or europe it defeats the object of his compassionate reasons, plus of course he'll be playing against us one day regardless of who he went to.we should only let him go home, then only after releasing him on loan and keeping his registration, you can bet your life a week after selling him to boco juniors he'd be signing for an english or european giant.
or
give him a bumper deal on the understanding he fucks that twat of an agent once and for all.

citykev28 said:
it's pissed me off big time but i believe we, as fans, need to watch out reaction here. let's not have all the suicidal, "tevez is a cnut", shite that the rags displayed when it happened with rooney. if he ends up staying we don't want to be in the position of making a massive u-turn. i know it's annoying but one poster on here calling him an "argie whatever" just makes us all look like them.
this is bang on i won't be booing or name calling but won't be singing his name or celebrating any future goals he scores until he comes to his senses and finds out there's no one out there with the money to buy him, certainly not in argentina. His dickhead agent might soon find this out when he touts him round. But for godsake lets be more dignified than them wankers across town.And hope he sees the light.

If its his representative then he's being used, like Rooney was for more commission, and the agent is a C**t.

If its Tevez then BYE BYE, no one is bigger than MCFC, and that will pave the way for other players to be happier as they will be getting in the team.

I don't want him to go but every player at City needs to be 100% behind the cause.

My gut reaction is that it his agent. And I hope I am right.

COME ON CITY , Lest us not forget 3-0 yesterday and an UWE ROSLER song thrown in :).. LEGEND

Just like Barton and Distin; if Tevez wants to leave he can fuck off this afternoon for me and do one to wherever he wants to go!

Anyone who doesn't want to be here can fuck right off! Top goalscorer, fans favourite, captain, whatever... he says he wants to leave he's nothing to me!

Carlos, here's the door:
open-door.jpg

de niro said:
whatever the manager and the club decide i am behind them 100%.i trust them totally.

we dont need to tell the club what to do or how they handle this situation,they will have been up to speed on this all the way. please don't think i'm ungrateful to carlos or arrogant in any way but we dont need him, we are not united with rooney or arsenal with cesc, we have other match winners, we can replace carlos hard though that may be its easier for us than any other team given this sort of situation.
if carlos starts mard arse into the point of affecting his form we should not under any circumstances sell to anyone in britain or europe it defeats the object of his compassionate reasons, plus of course he'll be playing against us one day regardless of who he went to.we should only let him go home, then only after releasing him on loan and keeping his registration, you can bet your life a week after selling him to boco juniors he'd be signing for an english or european giant.
or
give him a bumper deal on the understanding he fucks that twat of an agent once and for all.

It's too late for that mate. He has pissed on his chips now. I have no problem with wanting more money, we all do but to hand in a transfer request is not the way to get it.

We should now look to do a swap deal as no fooker in South America can afford him and letting him rot wont do either. Get rid, bring in new blood and onwards and upwards...

I was never convinced by "the interview" on the OS, he seemed to lack conviction.

Forza Mancini.

He deserves every penny he earns.

(Hopefully Tevez will still stay, stranger things have happened.)

I'm not going to slag Tevez off as I think this is mainly his agent and he's probably lacking the required number of brain cells to tell him where to go. However, I will not be celebrating if he scores any goals or cheering him on in any way until this situation is resolved. Whether or not we can survive it, it's divisive and disruptive.

New captain for Everton and hopefully begin to put this behind us.

danburge82 said:
Just like Barton and Distin; if Tevez wants to leave he can fuck off this afternoon for me and do one to wherever he wants to go!

Anyone who doesn't want to be here can fuck right off! Top goalscorer, fans favourite, captain, whatever... he says he wants to leave he's nothing to me!

Carlos, here's the door:
open-door.jpg

Spot on would imagine a few of his team mates feel the same way

moomba said:
Good statement, I suspect he'll be here for the rest of the season and then be off.

But more confident given this statement that there might be a longer term future for him here.

Fairly clear he is unhappy about his personal life but its because of his actions that he finds himself in this position.

He needs to grow up learn from his mistakes and needs to be better represented.

If he can do that then he has a good future at City ahead of him.

If he can only find piece of mind back in Argentina then so be it but leaving for a club in Spain or Italy will not change his life for the better.

Assuming he wants to and his partner chooses to reconcile with him he can be part of successful team in the premiership the most watched and admired league on the planet.

If he cannot or either party or both do not want to then so be it he should return to Argentina for good if that's what he wants to do.

svennis pennis said:
Hand the captaincy to Vinny immediately.

It's obvious Kia is behind all this, haven't seen his name in the papers for a while so he was obviously getting restless. But Tevez is ultimately responsible for his own actions. It seems that more money will improve his personal problems, problems we are bending over backwards for to help.

How disappointing. A real abuse of his influence.

Thanks Carlos.

Excellent post. No player is bigger than our club, a club which is now joint top and going places under a strong management team. We hold the aces. If El Apache wants out, then we replace him in January with Torres and Dzeko; indeed, I would be very surprised if city officials are not in Liverpool/ Wolfsburg right now cranking up the negotiations.

City are in an enviable position given their ownership. I agree with an earlier post that the Sheikh will simply not allow this kind of behaviour to go unpunished, hence the carefully worded Club statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.