Club statement - Tevez transfer request confirmed.

Good statement, I suspect he'll be here for the rest of the season and then be off.

But more confident given this statement that there might be a longer term future for him here.

dpkmanc said:
mancity1 said:
A mans cock will inevitably lead to his downfall.

Someone should have taught him the finer points of masturbation.
Step forward Paul Merson, the biggest wanker in the whole of Christedom, where were you when we needed you?

Agreed and it would only have cost Tevez a few cups of flour and a sure fire winner at Sandown.

it's pissed me off big time but i believe we, as fans, need to watch out reaction here. let's not have all the suicidal, "tevez is a cnut", shite that the rags displayed when it happened with rooney. if he ends up staying we don't want to be in the position of making a massive u-turn. i know it's annoying but one poster on here calling him an "argie whatever" just makes us all look like them.

Personally think this is why he was made Captain, Mancini has tried to show him support over everything. Tevez uses Manchester Airports business jet company like a taxi service and everytime he comes back from Argentina he has some model on his army.
I am sure we all feel the same about our kids, however he is making enough money now to support himself and them for the rest of there lives, they may be thousands of miles away but the club let him go as often as possible. Don't you all think that things click into place about all these trips he takes and extended injuries whilst he is in argentina and seeing the Argentina national teams physio as an excuse.
However he is still a professional on the pitch, when he was playing forbid to dry out forbid to dry out down the road he just got on with his job even though he had fallen out with Fergie. If he plays I will support him, if he goes he goes. The club is bigger than the player.
Like the OS states fully how the agent wants this and that for his client especially since no one moving around so guess what Kia not getting much commission lately. He saw what Rooney did and thought ok Calos we can have some of that.
I like the rest on here will be still going whether Carlos is there are not.
Mario will be on his way next.

I agree, difficult to come back from this whatever the reasons.
I feel gutted to be honest, what a great player he has been for us.
Feel gutted for all the young blues too who love him so much.

One step forward One step back again for the club but I think we are in a better position now, more than ever, to come out of this one quickly. Great statement from the club, kills off all the press nonsense, we move on.

VK for skipper

I love him for the goals and the drive and committment he has given to the club in the past 18 months - its been brilliant. His time is now done and i would wager we, Man City, have had the best of Carlos Tevez's football career.

Well done to our Boss, who won't take the shit that Baconface does, examples Bellamy, Ade and now Tev. The time is now right for Balotelli to step into the void - Mancinis man, to become the best striker in the prem.

Aussie! said:
squirtyflower said:
that is a very open and forthright statement from the club

highest paid
is given special consideration
wanted a an extra year on his contract
unfortunate representative

is Kia just trying to squeeze the pips?

squirt im pretty sure Yaya is highest paid.

That's what the papers said!

svennis pennis said:
Hand the captaincy to Vinny immediately.

It's obvious Kia is behind all this, haven't seen his name in the papers for a while so he was obviously getting restless. But Tevez is ultimately responsible for his own actions. It seems that more money will improve his personal problems, problems we are bending over backwards for to help.

How disappointing. A real abuse of his influence.

Thanks Carlos.

Well.. Carlos 'The Jackal' pines for home & his loved ones.. but another year on his contract & a payrise will ease the pain.. get a grip.. No one person is bigger than the club, so 'wish granted', if we can find anyone gullible enough to pay the kings' ransom..

Ok.. time to focus on MCFC, & most importantly us, the fans.. Give the captaincy to Nigel.. always first in when needed; a guy you'd love to have next to you in the trenches.. Re-think attack strategy - de Silva is becoming the true puppeteer in the hole, so get a finisher - Szeko / Torres - and start hitting the onion bag with a higher frequency..

The future's bright.. the future's blue...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.