Club statement - Tevez transfer request confirmed.

blueinsa said:
Long term he is finished as a player for us after this.

Wanting an improved contract is all well and good but there is a way of going about it and handing in a transfer request via a media hell bent on undermining us at any opportunity is pathetic.

As soon as a replacement is in he will go and if that is January, so be it.

I would have agreed with this were it not for what happened with Rooney at utd.

I think this might yet sort itself out. Doubtful, but I hope so!

Have just seen an article on the Telegraph website which I now can't find again but I think that it speaks for itself and tells you everything you need to know. In a nutshell MSI paid 14m for Tevezs' rights and have since received 54m in fees back for him, thereby making 40m profit in a few years. When will these thick football learn that the agents act in their own interests and not the players?

middletonblue said:
If he would kept his dick in his pants he wouldnt be in this situation...He had an affair and split up with his wife...... and now the kids are on the other side of the world

A mans cock will inevitably lead to his downfall.

Someone should have taught him the finer points of masturbation.

hertsblue said:
next dilema. Should he keep the captancy after this. Or would stripping him of it make the situation worse but not a great example of a captain they way he has behaved

Tough call to make, but I've said for past 18 months that to should go to Kompany, especially now that he is a fixture in the side.

Still don't think its Tevez who is unhappy, more just his shit stirring agent

You do realise Tevez would need to sign the request himself? His agent may be the one behind the string pulling but that's because Tevez has allowed him to do it.

What do we do? Joint top, millions in the kitty and with an owner & manager who don't take shit. Do we sign Dzeko or Torres and let Tevez rot in the reserves? /arrogance

I'd be keen to hear what Tolmie has to say...

The statement does clearly attack his representatives and leaves the door open to Tevez so to speak.

I'm not gonna hate on Carlos. There is more to this then what it seems and if he goes, then so be it. If he stays, well he should lose the captaincy and be given a second chance.

It may be a blessing in disguise and finally make him have more respect for Mancini and the club.

I hope he stays, i will give him a second chance and i don't think there are any realistic options to replace his quality on the pitch.

But i'm very pleased with how the club dealt with this. Whatever happens we are not a one man team anymore.

CTID

mancity1 said:
middletonblue said:
If he would kept his dick in his pants he wouldnt be in this situation...He had an affair and split up with his wife...... and now the kids are on the other side of the world

Step forward Paul Merson, the biggest wanker in the whole of Christedom, where were you when we needed you?

ChicagoBlue said:
Project said:
Think you are reading too much into that open door comment. If Tevez refused to play he would be sued out of existence. To me it just means that he is still going to be selected to play. Just poorly worded.

I think it is VERY WELL worded! It makes clear to everyone (including the courts) that he is still being considered for selection. THAT means that he cannot sue City if they simply put him on gardening leave IN MANCHESTER, or if he sits on the bench. In addition, if HE goes out of his way to breach his contract (no training, going AWOL to Argie, etc.), then he and Kia better have bigger and better lawyers than the Sheikh.

Maybe it is time for the Chairman to come to Manchester for a visit (or maybe he should go to Argie and REALLY give him the business!!), just so Carlos realizes what a f**k up he has made!!??!!
Good call - breach of contract means his biatch and kids at home will be fooked completely - even Carlos isn´t stupid enough to do that

mammutly said:
blueinsa said:
Long term he is finished as a player for us after this.

Wanting an improved contract is all well and good but there is a way of going about it and handing in a transfer request via a media hell bent on undermining us at any opportunity is pathetic.

As soon as a replacement is in he will go and if that is January, so be it.

I would have agreed with this were it not for what happened with Rooney at utd.

I think this might yet sort itself out. Doubtful, but I hope so!

Rooney is also finished at the Rags mate.

Thats the point, there really is no coming back from this type of shit.

mancity1 said:
middletonblue said:

And what are the "finer" points ? My imagination is pretty fookin good as it is ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.