Club statement - Tevez transfer request confirmed.

If its his representative then he's being used, like Rooney was for more commission, and the agent is a C**t.

If its Tevez then BYE BYE, no one is bigger than MCFC, and that will pave the way for other players to be happier as they will be getting in the team.

I don't want him to go but every player at City needs to be 100% behind the cause.

My gut reaction is that it his agent. And I hope I am right.

COME ON CITY , Lest us not forget 3-0 yesterday and an UWE ROSLER song thrown in :).. LEGEND

i said a few weeks ago that we should be prepared to bite the bullet and let Tevez go. He dosnt want to be in the country so its not like another premiership team will buy him and he will come back to hurt us. I applaud his commitment when he has played but who needs unsettled players in the team. Get Dzeko, make VK captain and continue to move onwards and upwards.
We should make it a condition of contract when we buy players that they marry a manchester girl they might do it if the signing on fee is large enough

blueinsa said:
mammutly said:
I would have agreed with this were it not for what happened with Rooney at utd.

I think this might yet sort itself out. Doubtful, but I hope so!

Rooney is also finished at the Rags mate.

Well, Rooney is a good example because this statement is an attempt to copy Lord Ferg's 'rabbit out of a hat' trick with Rooney & the press: Get the clubs side of the story out fast, tell everyone how good the player actually has it, blame the agent, leave the door open and use the public reaction to try and force the player into a climbdown. And it might work. It might.

But from the day Mancini arrived, this has been a straight up and down power struggle between the two of them. Bellamy tried it, and lost. Tevez has been hinting at trying it from day 1, and the captaincy was mancini's attempt at keeping a 'cold peace' between the two of them. Now that dickhead Kia has gone all out and tried to win the battle once and for all, and most likely outcome, given our vastly improved
form this season is that there'll be one winner here: Mancini, and two short term losers: Tevez, and the club, who'll miss his goals.

Thats the point, there really is no coming back from this type of shit.

agents the magots of the moden game the tevez transfer request is just the start ya ya and mario will be next

Daventryblue said:
If its his representative then he's being used, like Rooney was for more commission, and the agent is a C**t.

If its Tevez then BYE BYE, no one is bigger than MCFC, and that will pave the way for other players to be happier as they will be getting in the team.

I don't want him to go but every player at City needs to be 100% behind the cause.

My gut reaction is that it his agent. And I hope I am right.

COME ON CITY , Lest us not forget 3-0 yesterday and an UWE ROSLER song thrown in :).. LEGEND

pmsl, come on get with it sunshine ;-)

Well done to the Club for releasing the statement so promptly.

What I can't get my head around though is why air the Tevez interview this week, when its quite apparent he handed a transfer request in on Monday? Bizarre decision to go ahead and show it, or am I missing something?!

I agree with everyone on here of how nobody is bigger than MCFC , even Carlos Tevez . But to be honest I am not bothered by it all , realistically where is he going to go in January , no one will have the money to buy him . The thing that makes me not bothered is the fact he wanted a contract extension , and I think city are strong to not give it him like they would any other player mid season . Lets just let it roll past us , Tevez is one man , yesterday we played great once again , without him . If he stays great , fantastic as he is a top quality player . If he goes , fair doos , he has helped us reach a new level . Leave it til the summer , if he still wants his money and contract extension give it him , but only in the summer , we need to focus on matters on the pitch . Hopefully Tevez will stay professional , honour his current contract and continue to play to the best of his ability to help this club achieve it's potential , if he doesn't then , we may aswell sell him now

I wonder if the players already knew about this yesterday.

If so, credit to the performance even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.