Club Statement: Tevez

Silent Poznan sounds epic. Or rather, doesn't sound like anything... You decide.

I can't be doing with all this six week ban stuff though, If he's not going may as well have him on the pitch, then we'll see if he really does give 110% regardless.
Be honest if he comes on and grabs a winner in the derby we'll all be screaming (something).

My take on events, past and future, for what its worth:

Club have investigated and want to suspend for a further 4 weeks (total 6 week maximum)
PFA have been approached to approve the additional suspension (as per his contract)
PFA have said "hold a tribunal - if it is proved then OK, in the meantime he must return to training"
Tevez will return tomorrow, and train with Bridge and Ned - he will not be in the first team squad
Tribunal will be held as soon as possible (may even be this week)
Tevez will be suspended for 4 more weeks (without pay)
After 4 weeks on the beach in Argentina he will return to training with Bridge and Ned
In January he will be sold for a cut price fee, with a sell on clause so we get some money back later
End of story

baldmosher said:
Chick Counterfly said:
How is any of this bringing them closer together?
Compared to "Team Bridge", the positive effects of this escapade on team bonding are surely obvious. The fact Terry was on the team that got utterly dicked on at Stamford Bridge during the subsequent 90 mins was probably just a coincidence, was it? The result at Blackburn was a coincidence, was it? The haughty wink from Balotelli and his coaching team rallying to his defence was just a coincidence?

Coming together through a challenge in the face of the worst adversity. That's what bonds people.

Siege mentality, you might call it. I think that's a bit crude.

Spot on that post.

If I was Mancini, all I would be asking for is an assurance that he is committed to playing football, and training whilst under contract. If he trains hard, then he comes into consideration like any other player.

We need to allow Mancini and Tevez the opportunity to sort this out. If the player doesn't want to play football, and be part of the squad system then that's his look out and he deserves what's coming. But I think we will see Tevez back in a City shirt before long. I hope so because we will be all the stronger for it. mancini and tevez will want a fresh start I think

Don't let the media and those outside City set the agenda. Mancini is the manager. let him manage. You think you are supporting him by telling Tevez to go, maybe all you are doing is demoralising the player still further, and maybe low morale was at the heart of the problem in the first place. We don't know, and because we don't know, we should give people the benefit of the doubt.

Marvin said:
If I was Mancini, all I would be asking for is an assurance that he is committed to playing football, and training whilst under contract. If he trains hard, then he comes into consideration like any other player.

We need to allow Mancini and Tevez the opportunity to sort this out. If the player doesn't want to play football, and be part of the squad system then that's his look out and he deserves what's coming. But I think we will see Tevez back in a City shirt before long. I hope so because we will be all the stronger for it. mancini and tevez will want a fresh start I think

Don't let the media and those outside City set the agenda. Mancini is the manager. let him manage. You think you are supporting him by telling Tevez to go, maybe all you are doing is demoralising the player still further, and maybe low morale was at the heart of the problem in the first place. We don't know, and because we don't know, we should give people the benefit of the doubt.

Want a bet?

corky1970 said:
I think this is a clever move " expect tevez to train". Basically means he's indicated hes not going to , but as a legal stand point his .2 weeks suspension is up , so get him in , if he doesn't its another breach and more ammo.
If he does turn up he's with the kids , we then get him fit pending further action , then Fuck him off

We will know more tomorrow when we will see Tevez either training with the first team or the youngsters.
That should give one and all an indication who has won the battle and the war.

Josh Blue said:
Why are people saying they hope he can patch things up with Mancini and hope he plays again. Are you mad?

Why would you want this little bastard playing for us ever again?
Spot on mate, no way I'd trust the **** with our shirt again.

Josh Blue said:
Why are people saying they hope he can patch things up with Mancini and hope he plays again. Are you mad?

Why would you want this little bastard playing for us ever again?

Don't bother Josh matey, they will not listen even when all of their warped arguements in favor or reconciliation get ripped to bits. A fair few are wums also who for some reason are still here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.