Club Statement: Tevez

Just been driving past the ground ten minutes ago and noticed workmen setting this up outside....

25koax5.jpg

ChicagoBlue said:
Mikecini said:
My understanding is that with the approval of the players association he could be fined and benched for a maximum of six weeks.

Not sure the player's association can do much when it becomes a legal matter, as these alleged breaches of contract appear to be.

And, I would not be surprised if City refer the matter to FIFA and UEFA, if Tevez or Joorabchian try to weasel their way through this process!

Gordon Taylor on Talk Sport soon be interesting what he has to say.

EDIT G Taylor on potential penalties for CT. paraphrased '' if he refused to play dismissal, if he refused to warm up well that's less serious''

uwe282828 said:
id stick him on the bench against Villa ,im sure the fans have a message or two for him.

This ^^^^^^ let the bastard squirm a little. I'd even make him warm up every 5 mins in front of the south stand and stay on the pitch on his own at half time. If he refused - hit him with another breach of contract.

This goes against the grain of what I have been preaching, but if we can't do him for breach of contract, stick him on the bench for every game & not play him for one single minute home & away domestically or, in Europe...

If we must pay him until Jan, I think this would be decent enough punishment!

Jasondh said:
I just want this to be over now.

I'm seriously worried that it will upset the team moral if it goes on too long.

Keep him or sack him off, I don't care, just get it over with!

this.

dont do another suspension, sack him or play him.

I was there and he was late out for the pre match warm up, Zaba gave him a right look when he eventually appeared. I had a feeling before kick off that he was not right/trying to make a point/mischief. I was not happy to have travelled all that way to watch another Tevez strop.

i`d invite andy morrison back for a week of training with twatface and maybe he will let tevez know what an honour and a privelige it is to wear the city shirt instead of pissing all over it like chavlos has been doing for the best part of a year..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.