Club Statement: Tevez

MCC said:
oakiecokie said:
MCC said:
What do u mean exactly Oakie?

Is this another Clarkie for fucks sake ??

No mate - genuine.

U mean they were not taken on tour as we wanted to freeze them out and sell them?? Get the message lads...... you are nothing to do with the 1st team??

I get that bit.

However, I thought it is also linked to FFPR that we did not take them on tour.

No it had nothing to do with the FFPR otherwise they wouldn`t have been allowed to play in the CC against Brum a couple of weeks ago.

Tevez City said:
Love you Carlos no matter what you do
You mad my dream ( City reaching Champions League + winning trophy )
a REALITY.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7muYYQkJQ[/youtube]

Here comes raggy....

Josh Blue said:
Why are people saying they hope he can patch things up with Mancini and hope he plays again. Are you mad?

Why would you want this little bastard playing for us ever again?
because I hope Tevez has it within in him to apologise and show by his actions that he is committed to honouring his contract and his obligations to the team.

never write people off. I am not a religious zealot who believes in good and bad people. "He's a bastard, and he can go to hell. And this man's a Saint and hallowed be his name."

I can easily imagine a stubborn man, unhappy with his lot, saying I'm not going on. There are all kinds of scenarios that could lead to that. It might be the wrong response but it doesn't mean you should necessarily wash your hands of him, and condemn him to eternal damnation.

he was Captain. Was Mancini's judgement so wrong then if you view people as unchanging elements who can be pigeon-holed? Maybe mancini can influence him, and "teach him". he is after all manager. Wouldn't that be the best possible scenario. We get the best player back, and we get an individual who is more capable of dealing with whatever situation it was that he couldn't handle

i rec he's for the sack now personally. if the investigation had come back and said about misconduct, or unprofessional behavior then maybe he would have recieved a stay of execution. but to nail their official colours to the flag and claim breach of contract, hes a fucking goner. good riddance

Marvin said:
Josh Blue said:
Why are people saying they hope he can patch things up with Mancini and hope he plays again. Are you mad?

Why would you want this little bastard playing for us ever again?
because I hope Tevez has it within in him to apologise and show by his actions that he is committed to honouring his contract and his obligations to the team.

never write people off. I am not a religious zealot who believes in good and bad people. "He's a bastard, and he can go to hell. And this man's a Saint and hallowed be his name."

I can easily imagine a stubborn man, unhappy with his lot, saying I'm not going on. There are all kinds of scenarios that could lead to that. It might be the wrong response but it doesn't mean you should necessarily wash your hands of him, and condemn him to eternal damnation.

he was Captain. Was Mancini's judgement so wrong then if you view people as unchanging elements who can be pigeon-holed? Maybe mancini can influence him, and "teach him". he is after all manager. Wouldn't that be the best possible scenario. We get the best player back, and we get an individual who is more capable of dealing with whatever situation it was that he couldn't handle

Lets be totally honest about this part !!
He was only made Captain to appease him,into staying a bit longer and I for one do NOT believe that this was down to Bobby Manc,but the powers that be !!

I am not trying to defend Carlos
I am just expressing my feeling
Like it or hate it, this is who I am.

This is my last comment in this topic.

Enjoy hating the club biggest hero in the Mansour Era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.